𝙾𝙽𝙴

excuse any mistakes 💕.

$$$

nayeli omisha sinclair.
detroit, michigan.

➷

" I'm with some niggas with no name, when you say something, they like who? " I sung, pointing back at Black and Tana. " He lost his brother to this shit, but he gon' bang 'til he through. "

Black frown, smacking my finger down. " Don't be pointing at me bitch. "

" Shhh, this my part. " I shushed him, turning the radio up as loud as it go.

" And I can tell you Black snort 'caine before he load up and shoot I'm smoking doja, my cup dirty, Perco— " Saint reached over turning the radio all the way down.

He looked over at me blinking uncontrollably. " Nigga, you good? "

I tapped his forehead twice, no responds. I cocked my fist back— he grabbed my fist yanking me over to the driver side.

" How many times ima have to tell you to keep your fucking hands to yourself Nayeli? " He scowled me.

I scowled his ass right back, snatching my fist away from him.

" Boy, fuck wrong with you? Got my flat ass tooted all up in the air and shit. " I muttered, climbing back into my seat.

Tana busted out laughing finally looking up from his phone, I wonder what had his attention— I'll check later.

" Nooo, she didn't say tooted in the air. " Tana high ass loudly laughed.

I rolled my eyes focusing my attention back onto Saint.

" Why you madder then usually? It's Sunday and you're mad for what? " I asked, watching him damn near beat his phone up.

Aggressive much?

Black tapped my shoulder, thats his way to tell me to shut the fuck up. Without actually saying shut the fuck, Nayeli.

Saint head snapped in my direction. " Never mind ... "

Sliding down in my seat, I stuck my AirPod's into my ear.

" I just hit my bitch from the back, she start fightin' back. " Yn Jay instantly begun to blast throughout my pods, making me hit a lil dance.

$$$

" Stunna, back the fuck up. " He smacked his lips stepping back some.

" Don't ever say I ain't never tried to save your ass from a heart break.  " I continued to walk up the porch, everything he said went into one ear and out of the other.

Cayden ain't stupid, he know damn well my brothers will fucking kill him if he did wrong by me, in any sort of way.

I scrunched my face up hearing a female screaming at the top of her lungs, he better be stabbing this bitch.

I jogged up the stairs following the loud mouth bitch screams— as I got closer the screams began to sound like moans.

I stood in front of the cracked door— my body was stuck. I could already see from between the crack he was indeed fucking another girl.

I lightly kicked the door opened wiping my tears— I didn't even know I was crying.

" Really? " I questioned, not even above a whispered.

But they both heard me loud and clearly. I could tell from there reactions.

" Jada? " She didn't respond, they both only stared.

I turned towards the steps leaving cause if I don't I'll to something beyond stupid.

" I told you. " Stunna pointed standing at the bottom of the steps.

" You sholl did. "

_________________

Don't get comfortable .