𝚃𝙴𝙽

excuse any mistakes 💕.

$$$

nyeri justice sinclair.
detroit, michigan.

" That bitch said WHAT? " Tana exclaimed jumping up. Jigga busted out laughing.

"Y'all gotta show her y'all not playing. Make her start doing shit on her own. " Saint muttered, passing the wood to me.

I don't be giving her ass no money or anything at all. Tana be spoiling her dumb ass with no care in the world.

I wish I would give ANYBODY my money. I ain't selfish BUT I ain't generous either.

" I ain't sharing no damn casket with y'all big funky asses. Where that hoe at? We gotta talk about this, NOW! " Tana ranted pacing the floor.

I shrugged my shoulders— she outside on the phone with some people. I forgot who she said she was going to call.

" NAYELI !! " Tana yelled up the stairs. No response.

I mean why would her ass be upstairs with ALL the lights off? He already know her ass scared of the dark.

Saint smacked his lips staring at this damn fool. " Nigga you know damn well she ain't up dere. "

" Nay scary-ass scared of the dark and yo slow ass know that. " Jigga co-signed rolling up another wood.

" Dumb ass. "

" Y'all can all kiss my ass. " Tana sat back down in his original seat. Nigga was breathing hard as fuck.

" Nigga breathe over dere. All in my face and shit. " Saint complained pushing Tana off him. Tana ain't say shit, he continued to breathe hard.

I squinted my eyes at him. This nigga eyes began to roll to the back of his head and white shit started coming from out of his mouth.

" Oh shit. " Jigga yelled jumping up. Weed went EVERYWHERE. I ain't cleaning that up.

I stood up yanking his ass onto the floor. This is so ghetto.

" I GOT IN !! " Nay yelled busting in the door with a huge smile on her face. " FUCK YALL DONE DID TO MY BROTHER!! "

That was not needed. Everybody and they mama know Tana be having seizers back to back.

Him and HER ass be having seizures back to back.

" His dumb ass ain't take his medicine. " Nay rolled her eyes digging through her purse.

" This is sooo ghetto. "

$$$

roderick kareem graves.
somewhere in detroit.

" WHY THE FUCK HE'S AINT DEAD YET? " Bossman yelled pacing the floor.

" He's not an easy person to just kill. "

" We will have to kill the people around him before we kill him. " Somebody added. Bossman nodded stopping right in front of me.

" Well start killing them bitch ass niggas NOW! "

____________________

Warning;
there will be nothing but
20 chapters 🥱🥱.