𝚃𝚆𝙾

excuse any mistakes 💕.

$$$

inigo sylar graves.
detroit, michigan.

" She really got us at this fuck nigga funeral. " Tana complained, mugging everybody that looked at him.

Black raised up to tap Nayeli shoulder, with his face frowned up. " Fuck you crying so loud for? "

Nayeli waved him off and stared straight a head at Cayden casket.

Black sighed, snatching his phone from out of his pocket. " Ima stop claiming this bitch as my sister. "

" I been stop claiming that hoe. " Tana added, shrugging his shoulders after.

Nayeli looked back at me crying. I bucked at her weak ass, fuck you crying for a bitch ass nigga whom not only cheated on you but also fucked your cousin.

If it was me I wouldn't not even came to his bitch ass funeral— hoe ass nigga.

She wiped her tears stilling staring at me. " You don't gotta be so mean. "

" You don't gotta look at me. " Tana busted out laughing, earning a mug from the both of us.

Black stood up yawning giving a couple of people in the church stank looks.

" Nayeli, fuck this oop ass nigga and his funeral come on. " Tana hollered out.

A old bitch looked back at him mugging. " I'll beat your ass. Turn your old ass back arou— "

Nayeli jumped up from her sit exiting out of the church. " This ain't nun but the damn devil. " She muttered as we all followed her to the car.

Black looked back at me mugging as usual. " I don't like how you not talking shit to this lil ass girl. Talk shit nigga. "

" Fuck you talm about nigga? " I questioned getting into the backseat.

" I said what I said. I don't repeat myself but aye we shooting up Jada candle light or what Nay? "

Nayeli nodded looking up from her phone. " Ima make sure I shoot that bitch mama too. I've always hated that bitch from the bottom to the top of my heart. "

Tana looked back at her blinking his eyes.

" What auntie Mary did to you? "

" She had Jada big stanky ass. That's what, anymore questions bitch? " Tana raised his hand finna slap her, mugging.

Black smacked his hand down shaking his head no. " Hit my sister bitch, I dare you. "

Tana waved him off turning back around in his seat. " That hoe my sister too. I'll beat on her whenever I want nigga you don't run shit this way! "

" I'll shoot you bitch shut the fuck up. "

" Oh I'm so scared please please don't shoot me mr black sir. " Tana sarcastically pleaded jumping around in his seat.

" Shut the fuck up. "

$$$

" On my life you lying. When you start not sucking dick? " Ta'Nijah frown pushing me back some. I almost slapped her boney ass— everybody already know do not put your fucking hands on me. I don't play that shit.

" Boy I never said I stopped but I ain't sucking yours, move. " She stepped around me smacking on some gum.

" Bitches get them a lil boi fran and don't know how to act. " Tana hollered out, making us both laugh.

I dapped him up nodding my head agreeing. " On god this hoe acting like she ain't suck my dick last week or sum. "

" Ew why you even allow that? Bitch barely take baths. " Nayeli butted in smacking on the gummy's I brought her so she would shut the fuck up.

I raised my hand up mushing her dead in the face. " Shut the fuck man damn. Eat them funky ass gummy bears and stay out of a nigga business. " She smacked her lips again staring up at me.

" Tana, can we go home now? I'm tired of standing out here. " Tana nodded watching a group of hoes with little to nothing on walk pass us.

He nodded his head throwing up his index finger. " Yea give a second— AYE SHORTY WITH THE RED SHORTS ON !! "

We both watched him jogged over to the group of girls smiling like a damn fool.

" Hoe ass nigga. I'm tired of these ain't shit ass niggas. " Nayeli muttered to herself, looking actually kinda mad.

" All niggas ain't, ain't shit. Just because your last nigga cheated don't mean your next will do the same. "

She rolled her eyes at me before turning on the heels of her shoes and stomping off to god knows where.

" And she wonders why that nigga cheated. Attitude nasty as fuck, I would've cheat on her rude ass as well. "

And I ain't no cheating ass nigga.

_____________________

I truly love this book, like it makes me actually use my brain.

I think I'm on fall break,
soo yea chapters finna be out almost every other day 😌.