𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

excuse any mistakes 💕.

$$$

Saint closed the door behind them as Nayy pulled on his belt buckle, her lips never leaving his up until he laid her down onto the bed.

"You sure you tryna do this?" Saint asked tugging at the helm of his shirt, as if he was going to take it off.

Nayy looked around nervously before taking a deep breath and still putting on a rude demeanor,"Hurry up before I change my mind, fuck boy."

Saint smacked his lips and pulled off his shirt, an array of dark ink made it's way down his golden skin, scars by his stomach and next to his heart.

Nayy started to take off her jeans before Saint grabbed her wrists and started to kiss down her neck, slowly sliding off her jeans and rubbing along the print of her pussy with his thumb, only speeding up once he heard a moan slip out of her mouth.

Saint felt the padding of his thumb get damp as she started to leak into the fabric the more his hands touched
her body.

Nayy pulled off her shirt and unclasped her bra and looked into his eyes as she pulled off her panties and grabbed the sides of his face, pushing his mouth into the crevices of her pussy, dropping down his chin as the tip of his tongue immediately started to circle around her clit and flick it like a punching bag, not even warming her up, causing her to grip the back of his head and run her hands through his hair.

Saint looked up at her and gripped her left nipple in between his thumb and index fingers and started to slowly rub it as he broadened his tongue and started to run it along the outer perimeter of her pussy, slurping as she started to gush out onto his face and drench his entire mouth.
Soon after, he slid his hand to her throat and gripped it, pulling her into a deep, sloppy kiss as he pulled off his boxers, leaning up and gripping his dick, tapping her clit with the tip and looking up at her for confirmation

" You ready?"

"Yeah...Slow, nigga. Slow."

Saint nodded and tucked his bottom lip into his teeth as he pressed the head into her entrance slowly, sliding in at a steady pace while her hand immediately began to push onto his abs, causing him to slide in slower,
Her eyes rolled into her skill as she felt every inch and every vein of his dick as more of it filled her up as time passed.

Once he was fully in, he started to slowly thrust his hips and slid his tongue into her mouth to stop her from moaning loud, letting out groans and trying to keep his composure as her walls wrapped around his dick like a glove.

Holding both of her thighs in his hands and started to give her long, deep strokes, his tip kissing her cervix, Speaking off of instinct, Nayy looked up at Saint and spoke with her whole chest,

"Spit in my mouth."

"What?" Saint was surprised by her boldness, " Nigga I said spit in-"

Interrupting her, Saint grabbed her jaws and pulled her into a kiss, spitting into her mouth and speeding up his hips, and started to cuss under his breath and felt their thighs slap together every-time.

"Tell me you love me" Saint moaned as he started to kiss and lick down her neck while his dick hit her stomach,
Already almost screaming, Nayy yelled out, " I-I love You!, I love you daddy!"

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head after she looked up at his chain dangling from his tatted up neck, After two more long strokes, Saint sprayed his nut all up in her.

He slowly slid out, his hand sliding from the base of his dick to the tip, sliding his other hand to pump two fingers inside of her, pressing against her g-spot, causing Nayy to cream all on his fingers, her toes started to curl and her fresh, pink acrylics nails to squeeze both of nipples, her golden ankle bracelet dangling as her leg shot up in the air, an orgasm flooding over her body and dousing her with ecstasy.

$$$

nayeli omisha sinclair.
detroit, michigan.

" You think I could become a stripper? "

Saint looked up from his phone and stared at me— blinking slowly.

He reached in his pocket and pulled out a couple stacks. " Let's find out. "

I nodded grabbing his game controller putting on Twerksum by Pooh Shiesty.

I sat the controller on his bed running over to the dresser so that I was standing in front of him.

" If yo ass don't jiggle you gots to get the fuck out. " I stuck my middle finger up rolling my eyes.

I slowly bent over placing both hands on his waist dropping to the floor once the beat dropped letting go of Saint's waist twerking to the kinda fast beat.

Saint stood in front of me rapping along to the song but intensely staring down at me.

Still twerking I slowly slid into a split before getting onto my knees throwing my ass back in a fast motion.

I smiled feeling the money fall onto me. I continued to throw my back back until the song was over.

I fell face down onto the floor breathing hard.

" You wouldn't last a day ma. " Saint laughed pulling me up from off the floor.

I shyly smiled jumping up into his arms and right before I could throw my arms around his neck He pushed me back with one arm— hard as fuck.

" We ain't never did that before. "

Didn't we just fuck tho? How you gentle as fuck during sex but i—

" You scraped my elbow. " He shrugged his shoulders throwing his body onto the bed.

I stood up pulling the shorts out my ass— shit was deep. I jumped onto the bed yawning.

" Nayeli go wash yo damn hands. "

" You in my business? Don't d— "

" Get up. "

NOOOOOOOOOO!

_________________

Yes ... I started the chapter off with sex what about it? 🤣