𝚂𝙸𝚇

excuse any mistakes 💕.

$$$

nymphas islam sinclair.
detroit, michigan.

" Tana, you just gone stare at him or what? "

I poked the baby head a couple of times seeing if it was gone move. Lil mutha fucka started fighting the air.

I stood up hiking my pants up. " Whats good lil nigga? " I threw my set up eyeing him.

Alyssa smacked her lips staring up at me. I bucked at her ass too— fuck you looking at hoe.

" You treat the mother of your child so wr— " I busted out laughing.

I threw my hand over my face laughing hard as hell. Bitches be so funny thug.

" Say man yo ass needs to join the circus, ole clown ass hoe. "

This bitch smacked her dick-suckers AGAIN.

I don't even know why I'm still here, got my dick sucked, and was suppose to leave.

"You're a dead beat. "

I peeped over at the lil white bastard then frowned. " That baby WHITE as fuck! We both full blown niggers ... explain bitch! "

" You can get the fuck out. " She mumbles, looking like the dumb ass she is.

I snatched my hoodie off the floor smiling. " Gladly. "

I walked my black ass towards the door almost forgetting what I actually came here to tell her ass.

" Tell yo bald headed long neck no nipple having ass sister to let my brother see his son or my sister gone do more than just beat her ass again. "

I happily hummed exiting that negative household full of germs— her and the ugly ass baby are the germs.

" I just don't understand HOW can a baby be so damn ugly. " I mumbled getting into my car.

I grabbed my phone from out of the cup holder scrolling through all the miss calls I had.

" Fuck this bald head bitch want? " I frown calling Nayeli back.

This bitch answered on the second ring. Hoe was waiting on my call— I'm just that nigga, hehe.

" BITCH WHEN I SEE YOU IMA ST— " I hung right up.

" Bitches be TRIPPING! "

$$$

𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭.

Tana sat back and stared.

He stared at the girl he trusted, the girl he loved more than anything— well not more than his family but close enough.

" And I just wanna know would you catch me if I fall, If you tell me, yeah, boy I might just risk it all. " She sung pointing all in his face and smiling.

It's crazy how in love you can be with a person. Loving the way they talk, walk, smell, and evening the way they ate.

They both knew sooner then later the fun would end ... both scared that one would find out about what they're both doing.

Tana was guilty of cheating with his fair share of women while SHE was doing something way worse.

She wasn't even suppose to fall in love with Tana, that wasn't apart of the plan.

But she was in love and stuck between finishing the plan or being killed.

She wanted neither but she knew ... fate would be chosen for her sooner the later, maybe even faster than what she thought.

" I love you. " She smiled grabbing Tana hand.

" I love you too ma. "

_______________

I don't know where the fuck I'm going with this book atp 😭.

Like I have a plot BUT ... there are three different ways I could achieve the plot ... 💀