𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

excuse any mistakes 💕.

$$$

nayeli omisha sinclair.
detroit, michigan

" Actually BITCH! Fuck you and your dead ass daughter, I hope you bleed to death in that hospital ya stupid BITCH. " I hung the phone up tossing it back to Black.

Tana stared at me trying his best not to laugh since he knew this was a serious moment.

Black pointed at me shaking his head also trying not to laugh. " You done killed this woman child and still ain't satisfied? "

I frowned, shaking my head no. " I want that bitch to burn in hell. "

" You didn't even like that nigga for real, why you acting like this? " Tana asked, stabbing his cereal with the spoon.

" It's the face that bitch was my blood cousin, my favorite cousin at. We did EVERYTHING together and for her to willingly fuck him hurt me more then anything. " I explained getting a little sadden. " It's not about the nigga Nymphas and you know that. It's about the loyalty ... fuck the other shit. "

Tana smacked his lips looking up from the bowl of cereal, " You ain't have to say my government name. That was not needed at all. "

$$$

Liked by saintseed, hoesluvtana and 14,469 others

nayfineass devil baby, satan seed, nigga trendset 💕....

view all comments

" All I'm saying is ain't nothing wrong with having sex once in a while. " Lay said in a matter fact tone pointing at me.

Poonie rolled her eyes at Lay, leaning back onto my bed. " Your talking to a virgin Lay. Everybody know already Nay ain't coming up off no pussy. "

I ain't even respond. She ain't never lied— well to her boyfriend's but y'all know what I mean.

I stood up bending over carefully so I wouldn't drop my bowl. This cornbread and beans too mutha fucking good to be wasting.

" Yeen never met a fine ass virgin at this age baby. " I sung throwing my ass back on Lay.

Lay pushed me off her mugging— mad ass hoe. Ain't my fault I know how to keep my hands and PUSSY to myself.

" Only reason your ass still a virgin is because of your brothers. " Lay smartly said, how you mad cause my pussy not ran through? Make it make sense.

" My brothers aren't overprotective at all so if i wanted to go pop pussy on a nigga now they wouldn't care. But I wouldn't do that cause I have morals and they know that so they don't be on my case. You of all people should know they encourage me to be a classy hoe. " Poonie nodded agreeing with everything I just said.

" Exspecly Tana, my best— "

" Boyfriend. " I coughed out, sitting back down.

Receiving a mug from Poonie.

Tana strolled into my room with a bowl smacking. " Say, Poonie you musta put ya pussy in these beans ... shit too good. "

Poonie stood up smacking her lips.

" Shut yo dumb ass up. " She said she following him out of my room just for the hell of it.

I could fell Lay staring at me, she's been staring at me since she got here. Surprised Poonie didn't notice.

" When are you gone stop the front Nay? " I shrug my shoulders stuffing my last spoon of beans and cornbread into my mouth.

Don't nobody needs to know nothing about my on the low life, da fuck.

Lay nodded going over to the door shutting and locking it. A bitch don't get no breaks brah !

She took my bowl sitting it on the nightstand beside my bed— who told her she could do that?

" You love me? " She asked rubbing her cold ass hands up under my shirt.

This is so ungodly. I ain't gone ever make it into heaven now.

I grabbed both of her hands shaking my head no.

" I've already made it clear to you Lay. What we did back then ain't gone happen again. "

____________________

I don't wanna delete this book

I don't wanna delete this book ... so I gotta hurry and make it fun or
ima get bored 😭