𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙽'𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝚄𝚂𝙰𝙳𝙴

Varian lead (Y/N), the twins, Benjamin, Angry and Catalina down some underground halls of the castle, a lantern illuminating their path

Varian lead (Y/N), the twins, Benjamin, Angry and Catalina down some underground halls of the castle, a lantern illuminating their path. "You sure no one'll catch us down here?" (Y/N) asked.

   "Trust me. We could throw someone's bar mitzvah down here and no one would know a thing," Varian replied. "A maid told me no one's been down here in decades."

   "Which is why it's the perfect place to build a printin' press without anyone knowin' anythin'," Owen added.

   "Hey, (Y/N)," Jamie said, "It's good to have you back on the team."

   "Here we are." Varian open a small light, illuminating a small room filled with old tools and other supplies.

   "How'd ya find this place, Blue-Stripe-With-Goggles-Guy?" Benjamin asked as they all filed into the room.

   "Went exploring the day we got here," Varian replied. "Now hurry. We've got lots to do. Owen and Jamie, you open those windows up there. Angry, Cat, and Ben, you two get the papers ready to be printed. And (Y/N), you help me build this thing. Once this thing is built and the papes have been printed, Owen and Jamie'll pass them to the newsies through the windows, who'll pass them to every working kid in Neserdnia. And then..."

   "And then it's all up to them," (Y/N) finished. "Now let's got to work."

    "Alright, pass me that plank of wood."

   They got to work. They hammered nails onto wood, screwed in a bunch of gears, and arranged letters into order. The press was almost done.

   (Y/N) stood up from where she had been working. She turned to face the others. "There's change comin' one and for all," she sang. "You makes the front page
And then you is major news.
"

   "Tomorrow, they'll see what we are," Owen joined in.

   "And sure as a star," Jamie joined his siblings, "we ain't come this far~
To
Lose
"

   "Alright," Varian said standing up. "It's finished."

   "Let's go," (Y/N) said.

   Benjamin placed the blank papers in place. Jamie got the letters ready to be printed on.

   "This is the story we needed to write as we're kept outta sight but no more," they all sang. "In a few hours by dawn's early light we'll be ready to fight us a war
This time we're in it to stay
Talk about seizing the day.
"