Chapter Five

Lilith's p.o.v

His hands either side of my head as he looks down on me, anger and hate in his eyes mixed with something else. Lust? His lip curls up into a snarl which just makes me bite down on my own. His peppermint breath seeps into me, a smell I can't get rid of a smell that will plague me. He slams his fist down beside my head and my eyes flash up to meet his, our noses nearly touching.

'you could make it a little less obvious that you want me Goldfinch'

'who says I want you Malfoy'

with every word it feels like he is drawing closer if that is possible, like he invades all of my senses and space.

'the way you look at me with them cat eyes of yours, even i find it hard to resist you know,

you have the men in this school wrapped around your little finger... but not me'

'no never you, I wouldn't want you to be like them other boys Draco'

his cold hands move from the hard table to my soft skin, the snake rings on his fingers pressing into my neck causing shivers up my spine.

'I will never be like these boys Lily'

His lips brushed my neck and I felt myself go weak at the sound of my name on his lips. One kiss to my neck is all it takes for a moan to irrupt out of me.

'LILY! LILY! LILY!'

I was slowly dragged back to the world of consciousness only to feel a weight on my bed, a weigh on my chest and stomach. It was bouncing? What the fuck!

Half asleep my instincts flood in and a force my eyes open and throw my fist forward.

There was a loud thump as the figure rolled off my bed followed by a series of 'OWW!'.

'Oh shit, Lois was that you?' Is she crying? Please don't fucking cry.

'WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DREAMING ABOUT!' Her harsh voice so unnatural to hear I sat up and was now full awake to asses the damages. I'd broke her nose, blood spilled down her crisp white t-shirt she looked dressed and ready to go outside. I remembered it was a Saturday.

'Lois come here I'm so sorry!' I jumped up out of bed and cupped my hand over her nose.

'This might hurt love.' A sharp snap of her nose coming back together and fixing echoed in out quiet room, then followed by a scream.

Our door burst open as a confused looking Wolpers and Zabini with his intrigued smile took one step inside our dorm. The image they were met with was Lois covered in her own blood and me in my black silk shorts and cami pyjama top also with some of Lois's blood running down my arms.

'What the-

'Lilith punched me in the face.' Her tone was bland and confident, a stark contrast so her wailing the minute before.

'Oh fixed now are we? She woke me up sat on top of me it was a reflex.'

'Hot.' Zabini smirked from behind Rueben's shoulder.

'Yes because I wanted to see if you were coming Hogsmeade with us! But you were too into that dream you were having about Rueben.'

'About me?' My whole body froze, what do I even say in this situation? It's a lose lose scenario I can't say not you actually Draco, but then I'm not going to own up to that am I.

'Well I can't really remember it I mean-

'She was bloody moaning and everything-

'LOIS! Shut the fuck up!' She and Rueben went pink at the information she just rather easily leaked, Zabini was just snarling the back of Rueben's head. He scoffed and dragged Wolpers out of the room leaving him stammering trying to voice a response.