Prologue

[England, July 25th 1545]

Mary Tudor laid in her bed yelling out in pain as her Ladies-in-waiting were trying their best to help her get comfortable. Lady Eleanor Browne held Mary's hand in hers as she prayed for her friend.

"One more push my lady." Said the midwife. Mary yelled out in pain as she pushed with all her strength. Soon crying was heared and Mary smiled at the sound. The midwife smiled as she handed the baby to it's mother. "My lady, you have given birth to a healthy baby boy." She said. Mary couldn't be happier she kissed his forehead as her Ladies-in-waiting opened the doors to see that many nobled were waiting eagerly outside. Lady Eleanor then curtsied to King Philip as he spoke with King Henry VIII.

"Princess Mary has given Birth to a healthy baby boy." Eleanor said with a smile. The Nobels cheered as Henry and Philip walked into the room to see the little prince. Philip kneeled on the side of the bed and smiled at his wife.

"God smiles down upon us." Philip said as he wraped an arm around Mary and smiled at his new born son.

King Henry ordered a grand feast for his grandson. Nobels ate and drank only the finest wine. The fourteen year old Princess Elizabeth, and eight year old Prince Edward were more then happy to see their baby nephew.

[England, January 28th 1549]

Henry VIII has now passed away. The crown has now landed on the ten year old King Edward VI. Edward was a devout protestant. He got rid of the monastery in stained glass windows. He also changed the bible so it would be in english instead of latin. When he was fifteen, Edward threatened to have Mary's son killed if she didn't go to a protestant church service. But Edward soon became ill and died writing a will that left his cousin Lady Jane Grey as his heir skipping his older sister in Hopes to keep the nation a protestant country, but nine days later Jane was executed by order of Mary Tudor.

[England, February 23th 1554]

Mary Tudor became Queen of England and was the first Queen to rule England in her own right. Mary now spent the rest of her reign grooming her son to be an exquisite young man. He learn latin and the importance of the Catholic faith. He also spoke French, Spanish, and Dutch. But Mary also undid all of her fathers and brothers Laws. Making her mothers marriage to her father legitimate. She also wrote her sister Elizabeth out of the line of succession for the crown of England. Mary instead gave her a new royal title. Elizabeth was now Duchess of Suffolk, Mary let Elizabeth practice her religion in private dispirite her council's disapproval. Soon over two hundred people will be burned or decapitated as heretics against the Catholic Church.