🤠🤠 Welcome [Back]! & Request Chapter 🤠🤠

So... hey there! Again! :]

It's Dante, formerly known as "DanteTheBigBrain", but I changed that name a few days ago lol.

It was in January of 2020 that I decided to make a book to publish dumb little stories that came from my head. Stories that once were each a whole book, but since they took up a lot of space in my account, they were brought together into a single book that I called "The Legendary Book Of Oneshots" (just cause I couldn't come up with an actual original title).

Now, in January of 2022 and with A LOT more experience in writing, I bring that exact concept back in: "The Legendary Book Of Oneshots, Volume 2!"

More oneshots, more love, and all the characters you adore—all existing in one book!

I've already prepared some stories to start out this book, but I'll have to rely on your requests to keep it going ngl

In the last book, I asked for requests for this new book, and you all sure requested a lot! (I've written some of the interesting ones down to write later UwU)

So, if you didn't get to request that time, you can now request in this book!

(And for the new people, you don't need to read the first one to read this second volume. This one will be completely better. Also, they're oneshots, they have nothing to do with each other since they're short, self-contained stories 🗿).

But now, there are concrete rules I have set for this 2nd volume:

1. I'll be doing most fictional characters. Yes, most. Not all. So if you're not sure which ones are allowed, you can always just ask me.

2. My stand on lemons/smut is weird. I don't know if I'll continue writing them (because I suck), but if you request one, I'll let you know what I'll do with that request ASAP.

3. If you don't specify whether you want a male or female reader, I will just take the neutral route which will just be labeled "reader" (although it doesn't really matter to me as much as the character's personality, so maybe if you could specify that aspect, it would be a great help!).

4. Yes, You can request as many characters as you want, but be patient as these do take a while to finish, especially if I'm not familiar with the character(s).

5. Be kind to others (and to yourself!), be chill, and we'll all be good 🤠👍

That's all, happy requesting—and most importantly, happy reading!

Here's the book cover (kinda cool ngl):

It's good to be back :,]

***