KageHina -

This hasn't been edited so don't mind the mistakes

I wasn't quite sure what to right so I just made this up , hope you enjoy x 

-------------------------------------------------Hinata's PoV----------------------------------------------------

I was sitting in my room doing nothing except thinking . I had to leave volleyball practise early because apparently  "I was unwell" , even though I am perfectly fine. Well thats what I was saying, but I knew deep down in my mind why I was missing my spikes and not concentrating. It was because of him , Karasunos most handsome, intimidating and best player. Kageyama. How could I concentrate when his eyes where staring into my soul. Never mind that Who could concentrate when the person they envied the most, stood right next to them expecting them to be an amazing player.

* complete change of attitude, sorry x *

Have you ever just stared into someones eyes and felt lost, as if you could see a bundle of life long memories waiting to be seen. Kageyma's eyes are just like that, the way his dark blue eyes could give you shivers down your spine. His black hair that just naturally falls and his fringe that he always fixes after every ball he sets. I could go hours on end taking about kageyama, he's the best and I love him...... I love him, oh my god, I lOVE TOBIO KAGEYAMA.How did I not realise this. Omg, I love kageyamaaaaaaaaaa.

* Hinata has the biggest grin on his face whilst running round his room  *

What if he doesn't like guys. I mean obviously I like guys and I've known for a while, but I haven't said anything. I was scared about how my family and friends would react .

Kageyamas probably dating one of those girls that gets him Valentine chocolates. Those skinny, beautiful, feminine girls who any guy would fall in love with.  The ones who could get any guy, yet always seem to make your life living hell ! Ahhhh, why couldn't I be more like them, If I could get any guy I wanted, life would be so much easier.

My life would be with Kageyama, If he accepted me as his.

------------------------------------------------------End ----------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy  this if you have any feed back don't forget to comment x

Love the author x

P.s.Have a nice Day/Night. 

 Don't forget to vote, it would mean a lot xxx