Based on 'Porphyria's lover' by Robert Browning

-----------------------------------------AN ------------------------------------------
 This work I did for my homework from school -  iI will just leave this here but if you don't understand or anything just let me know and i will add more detail.

- here is the link to the poem - https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/46313/porphyrias-lover

here you go , love the author xxxx 

------------------------------Houses PoV --------------------------

The rain covered me, dripping down my tiles, creating puddles at my feet.

I loved the rain and wind as they allowed me to protect my master, as I do every time they descend from the sullen sky.

She's back again, to take my place with master, if only I could block her path and send her back whence she came. But, alas, she glides in with not a care. She sets a fire and stakes my heart and stole my beloved's. I resent the warmth that filled me and gave her the comfort to disrobe. After all of my work to keep masters home dry, her discarded rags leave puddles in masters house.

From the way she looked at him, It was obvious that she loved him - that besotted girl. She called to him. A word I envy the use of . Such a little thing a name. But something I cannot voice. The way she said it so effortlessly. I took Pleasure from his silence.

I saw her hand reach for his, as she dragged his hand against her waist, I raged against the audacity. She pulled him into rest against her exposed shoulder, whispering in his ear, oh how I wish he would resist. How he looked in her eyes, with more love than he has ever showed anyone. How easily it was to ensnare him. How I've longed for him to look at me that way.

As he played with her straw hair, I noticed him wrap the hair around his fingers and then around her throat. I can't explain the joy I felt, as I watched him strangle her. She thrashed around and clawing at his face, trying to escape his grasp. Her eyes bulging, her distended tongue lolling and her dishevelled hair. She was no longer the beauty he once thought she was. Eventually her thrashing ceased and she lay motionless.

He left the body where it lay and went to sit once more and we where alone together again. This is how it should be.

----------------------------------END--------------------------------------

- Hope you enjoyed this, don't forget to vote and comment.

- love the author xxxxx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

- edit  - thank you so much for 44 reads !!!!!!!!!!! xxx love you all ! xx