Intro

We first see Scooby tip-toeing along a path and the background was black with with white surrounding it. When he looked to his side, he went wide eyed before taking off running as he had seen the eyes of Salem.

Hanna-Barbera presents

In partnership with RoosterTeeth Entertainment

We see Mystery Inc. in a boat ride, Scooby being on some water skis behind the boat as the boat pulls him along the water.

Mystery Inc.: Remnant Adventures

Shaggy looks back to Scooby and gulps when he sees a shark behind him. When Scooby sees the shark, he goes wide eyed and grabs his tail and gets it out of the way just as the shark bites town and starts tearing the water skis apart piece by piece

We got it all together for a brand-new show

Next we see Fred, Velma Daphne, Shaggy, Ruby, Velvet, and Ren in some house somewhere as their eyes go wide at something off screen

Next, we see Scooby taking off running as he was seen against a solid light green background.

Scooby-Doo is here again, away we go

We see Scooby shaking in Shaggy's arms which by effect makes Shaggy shake.

While Scooby-Doo is running from a spooky ghost

Then, we see the ghost of Merlin the Magician appearing under a red smoke cloud.

After that, we see Scooby, Shaggy, and Ruby all gulp at what they just saw.

Shaggy is a-doin' what he does the most

After that, we see Fred, Velma, Daphne, Shaggy, Ren, Velvet, and Ruby booking it down a random hallway.

Scooby can now be seen running far away from a large sky projection of an Ursa as it watches him carefully.

Hey, come on get involved 'till the mystery is solved

Next, we see some strange sort of phantom chasing Scooby in a rather long attic as Scooby runs as fast as he can to get away.

Hang around for Scooby-Doo

We see Shaggy as he walks up to a door but once he opens it, there is an eerie pair of yellow eyes.

We then jump to a view of Scooby-Dum, Scooby-Doo's cousin who is a light grey great dane with a red collar and a circular tag and a red hat that had holes for his ears to poke through. Scooby slides into view as they both give each other a 'down low' high five then hug each other, sharing a laugh.

Now, we see a large ghost made up only of electrical energy known as The 10,000 Volt Ghost as Ruby and Scooby hide in a drawer in a filing cabinet out of sight.

The 10,000 Volt Ghost goes to open that drawer only for Ruby and Scooby to come out of a separate drawer and go back into the cabinet when the ghost went to open that drawer.

When he opened it, the two he was after came out of a top drawer however he opened the drawer below that only for the far bottom drawer to open up really far out and the two friends shot out and ran off, getting the ghost to turn around confused.

Hey, come on get involved 'till the mystery is solved

Scooby can now be seen skiing down a mountain before he shoots off, losing control.

Hang around for Scooby-Doo

We see Roman on the ground of the mountain Scooby just shot off of, seemingly aiming his cane weapon AT SCOOBY as Scooby is still unable to control his skiing equipment.

That's my pal!

Now we see Scooby against a solid green background next to the name of this series, 'Mystery Inc: Remnant Adventures'

"Scooby-Dooby-Doo!" Scooby cheers