Chapter 1

^^ Current Outfit ^^

"Hey Stiles, where are you going?" I ask, seeing him trying to sneak past my room.

"Gah! Damn it Sera, don't scare me like that!" He whisper-yelled. His brown eyes meet my blue ones. "Why are you whispering? Dad left." I ask him.

"Oh, I'm going to Scotts." He says. "Okay, I'll come with." I smile grabbing my shoes and a jacket. Stiles groans but doesn't argue. We climb into his powder blue jeep.

"So are you going to tell me what we're doing out this late?" I ask him.

"Dad is out looking for a body so we're getting Scott and going to the woods as well." He tells me. Gross.

"You listened to Dad's phone call?" I snort. "Duh!" He says smiling.

When we finally get to Scotts, Stiles and I climb on his roof to get to his window. Scott scares easily so this may not be the best of ideas. I could hear the front door open, a head of dark hair can barely be seen. Stiles drops his front half body off the roof scaring Scott.

"AHH! Stiles?! What the hell are you doing?" Scott yelled. "You weren't answering your phone! Why do you have a bat?" Stiles asks.

"I thought you were a predator." Scott defends himself. "A pred- what?" Stiles stutters. I hop down startling them both.

"Sera's here too?" Scott questions.

"I wasn't going to let him go by himself." I say softly rolling my eyes.

"Anyways, lets go." I turn to get into the jeep but Scott doesn't move.

"Go where?"

"My dad left 20 minutes ago to look for a body, we're going" Stiles says.

"A dead body?" Scott stupidly asks. "No a body of water, yes dumbass a dead body!" Stiles says sarcastically.

"Wait why are they still looking for it?" I ask.

"That's the best part! They only found half! We're going." Stiles says excitedly.

Scott sighs but gets in the jeep anyways. We drive to the woods parking next to the 'no entry after dark' sign.

"So, uh what half of the body are we looking for?" Scott asks as we walk through the woods.

"Huh, didn't think of that." Stiles says shrugging.

"And what if what killed it is still out here?" I ask glancing around as I walk between the boys.

"Also didn't think of that."

"I see you used your usual attention to detail here." I huff.

We walk for about 5 minutes when Scott starts to lag behind us.

"Scotty?"

"Maybe the severe asthmatic should have the flash light." Scott wheezes out.

I see lights up ahead so I pull the boys down behind a fallen tree.

"okay go!" Stiles whisper shouts. I chase after my brother not wanting to be left alone. Stiles looks back for Scott but he couldn't see him. When we turn back around a dog is in our faces.

"Ah!" I scream along with Stiles who falls onto the ground.

"Wait a second. These two delinquents belong to me." I hear my dad say.

"Hi daddy!" I smile. He smiles softly then glares at Stiles.

"So do you listen into all my phone calls?" Dad asks Stiles.