Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Fan

Bumukas ang pintoan at nakita ko si Villa na pumasok at ipinakita ang dala niya. Papers.

"Where's Mr. Gold?"She asked and looked at us. Tumaas ang kanyang kilay same akin dahil kami lang ni Keane ang nandito sa loob.

Maayos narin naman ang mukha dahil pinunasan ko na ang luha kanina. I was silent and also keane who was having a drink by himself Infront of me.

"Did you two talk?"I looked at Villa with a smiled and shrugged. My manager should not know all about what happened.

"Nothing. We're silent and...maybe awkward at the moment."I silently get the watermelon juice on the table.

"Oh, yeah...Aella, here's the lyrics of the song."She handed me the brown envelope.

I looked at keane. Umiwas siya matapos niyang tignan ang envelop kaya pinaliban ko nalang yun.

Binuksan ko Ito at kinuha ang bond paper sa loob.

"Confession..." Basa ko sa title.

Binasa ko na rin pati ang lyrics. The lyrics really got me the second time. Bumilis ang tibok ng puso ko habang binabasa ang lyrics.

Why this lyrics are close to my heart the sudden? Who wrote really wrote this song, I really want to know who he/she was.

"Did you find the writer of this song?"I asked my manager while looking at the lyrics.

"Sad to say...I can't find it. There's no traces. And also the manager of Rose Studio won't tell me."

Napunta ang tingin ko Kay keane na nakatingin din pala sa ginagawa ko. Kumunot ang noo ko sa blankong tingin niya sa akin. Hindi parin siya natapos sa kakainom.

God, it's broad day light.

"I suggest you should stop drinking alcohol, Mr. Sanchez. Don't get me wrong but I'm not concerned of you, I'm concerned when you will go to the airport tonight."

He smirked at me."Still... you're concerned."

Umirap nalang ako at tumingin Kay Villa. Her phone was ringing this time.

Nakinig ako sa kanya habang kinakausap niya ang nasa kabilang linya.

"Yes sir...tonight sir...around four in the afternoon...you mean record a new song when she get back?...N-no, sir...Yes sir. See you tonight sir."

Tumingin siya sa akin at Kay keane."Another leak video and pictures."Naiirita niyang ngiti sa akin and I sighed.

"What Mr. Park said?"

Mr. Park the CEO in my entertainment. I'm with his care. Ya'h know, artist is always an artist like he said always to me and Leon.

"There are a lot of media and fans at the airport he said that take care and don't entertain them."

I nodded.

"You really that famous?"Keane asked all of the sudden."And, leak video and...photo?"

Tinignan ko lang siya kaya si Villa na ang sumagot para sa akin.

"May dating rumors na naman kayo ni, Aella. And she's not really that famous, slight lang."Tawa niya sa huling salita kaya ngumiwi ako.

Keane looked at me with frowned."Dating? Rumors? Again?"Kailangan ba talaga naka question marked lahat.

"Yes, Mr. Sanchez. Don't worry we will take care of it. Just relax."Villa assured.

"What's in the articles?"Keane asked with a serious voice.

I tried to get my phone while this two are talking.

"Saying that..."Huminto si Villa at tumingin muna sa akin."Superstar Aella Monteverdi and the famous business man in Spain are really dating!"She smiled."That's the headline. It's very catchy, right?"

"Don't joke around, Villa. It's not funny."Seryosong saad ko.

It's not great! Why are they even making this fucking lie articles? They want money by making lie articles?

"I'm not joking and you know that, Aella. You are aware earlier."

Tumingin ako sa kanya."I am, yes I am aware but I'm not expecting na ganito kabilis!"

"What do you think, Mr. Sanchez?"Villa asked him.

Nanatiling blanko ang kanyang tingin. Hindi siya sumagot. Mabilis akong tumingin sa kanya at kay Villa ng may maalala.

"Villa tell the HR to get rid of that dating issue now!"

Nabigla si Villa sa pag kataranta ko."Why are you nervous?"

Kinalma ko muna ang sarili ko at lumingo-lingo. "I'm not."

"Will your girlfriend be okay to this rumors?"I swallowed hard and gaze keane with amused looked.

Bakit siya nasisiyahan? Nasisiyahan ba siya na baka ito ang ikakasira ko ang third party! What the fucking fuck!?

He shrugged. I can see a glint of guilt and amusement in his eyes but after he blink the emotions are now gone."I don't know, maybe?"

"You have a girlfriend, Mr. Sanchez?"Biglang sabi ni Villa sa nanlalaking mata. Hindi sumagot si Keane.

"I'm sorry, I have to take those calls."Mr. Gold entered the room.

Umupo siya sa kanyang upuan na katabi kay Keane  ng nakangiti parin.

"Mr. Gold, these is the lyrics of the song. I'd like you to study it if the lyrics are well fit."

I handed him the envelope and he nodded."I'll email to you the lyrics then. It's great to work with you, Miss Monteverdi."

"Its my dream to work with you, Mr. Gold."

Nabigla siya sa sinabi ko at tumawa pa. Wala namang nakakatawa sa sinabi ko.

"I'm a fan of you Mr. Gold."Hindi ko na mapigilang hindi Sabihin ang katagang yan.

Matagal ko tong pinangarap na makatrabaho siya.

"That's my pleasure."Ngiti-ngiti niya.

"I'm fan of you also."Rinig kong bulong ni Keane. Mahina lang yun pero alam kong pinaparinggan niya ako.

"Yeah,"Pinalo ni Mr. Gold si Keane sa balikat."Do you know, Miss. Monteverdi that this my friend was always listening to your songs."

Nahihiyang tumawa si Keane."That's not true."He deny. Bakit ang cute niyang tignan pag nag sisinungaling siya?

Hindi ko mapigilang hindi mapaisip sa sinabi ni Mr. Gold.

Si Keane? No way, hindi niya papakinggan ang mga kanta ko dahil mas lalo lang siyang maiinis. Ayaw na nga niya sa akin tapos papakinggan pa niya ang mga kanta ko?

No way! No! Hindi yun totoo.

"We will see you soon, Mr. Gold."I said as we bid our goodbyes to each other. I looked at keane."I'll see you—I mean goodbye, Mr. Sanchez."Awkward akong tumingin sa kanyang mga mata.

Anong I'll see you yun, Aella?! Kaw talaga, mapapahawak tayo sayo!

"Don't say goodbye to me, Ae. We will see each other again, so. Don't say goodbye."Napalunok ako ng laway sa sinabi ni Keane. Andito nanaman ang mga paru-paru at bulati sa aking tyan.

Heart please dahan dahan lang sa pag tibok ayaw kong ma heart attack dito.

"I'll look forward to that, Keane."