Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Memories

Standing on stage, smiling at the crowd. Even if I'm hurting I'm here smiling at the my fans. They are shouting at the top of their lungs and it gives me courage.

I will give my best to this last song. I breath in as lights starting to focus on me.

"Are you enjoying?!"I calmly said while smiling and holding a mic.

My smile get bigger and I nodded as I hear the people in the crowd shouted 'YES'

"Okay, this is the last song I will sing to you all. Ahm, it's one the new empire song. I hope you'll like it."

My gown will glow when this lights Infront of me turn off.

When you're on stage performing Infront of my fans I forgot how lonely I am. It disappears but when I'm done performing it will comeback.

"Woahhh!"

"Aella! Aella! The best!"

I smiled as the song played. The light Infront of me turn off and my ocean blue gown light up and I heard my fans shouting.

As soon as I close my eyes the memories of Keane and me flash through my mind.

And then it hits me. I breath in because I don't like being this freaking so emotional Infront of my fans because of that man...they don't know about what happen. So, calm down, Aella!

A Little Braver / New Empire

With December comes the glimmer on her face

And I get a bit nervous I get a bit nervous now

In the twelve months on I won't make friends with change

When everyone's perfect can we start over again?

The playgrounds they get rusty and your Heart beats another ten thousand times before I got the chance to say

I miss you

When it gets hard I get a little stronger now

I get a little braver now

And when it gets dark

I get a little brighter now I get a little wiser now

Before I give my heart away

Well we met each other at the house of runaways

I remember it perfectly We were running on honesty

We moved together like a silver lock and key

But now that your lock has changed I know I can't fit that way

The playgrounds they get rusty and your Heart beats another ten thousand times before I got the chance to say

I want you

When it gets hard I get a little stronger now 🎶

I finished the song without even crying. You are brave, Aella. Please be brave.

That song really hit me so bad and I don't know. There's a meaning a hidden meaning and it tightens my heart.

-

Nasa sasakyan ako kasama ang manager ko. Naka sandal ang ulo ko sa likuran ng upuan habang nakapikit.

"Alas nyebe ang flight natin patungong Switzerland bukas."I heard Villa. I didn't utter a words.

It's been two days since I'm away from Keane and now I'm so curious about his text 2 days ago.

I want my phone now but Villa won't let me. Maybe she's really right it will distract me if that message from him was negative.

"Shane and Crystal want's a FaceTime with you."

I didn't open my eyes but I replied to her. "Later."

"You'll use your laptop."

Nasa kwarto ako ngayon naka higa at kausap si Shane at Crystal. They are both flight attendant that's why they are busy at all time.

We got lucky kasi nasa Switzerland ang eroplano nila ngayon at swerte ting mag co-concert ako doon kaya we have time to meet up.

"He still don't know you?"Crystal asked for the ninth time.

Ilang beses ko na bang sinagot ang tanong niya. Myghad!

"Make some good katanongan, Crystal paulit-ulit."

I raised my brows."Kailan ka pa naging conyo, Shane?"

She shrugged.

"By the way my flight will be nine in the morning tomorrow."

"Call us where you stayin' okay?"Sabi ni crystal halatang excited.

Tumango ako at ngumiti.

"Don't smile when your sad."Irap ni Shane kaya natawa ako.

Kwenento ko kasi sa kanila kung ano ang nararamdaman ko ngayon dahil kay Keane at Chyna. It irritates me knowing that Chyna's with Keane.

Wala sanang milagrong nangyari.

If his memories will comeback soon I don't know what to do. Whether he'll come for me or I'll come for him but you hurt me so bad Keane.

Me? Coming for you? No way. You should beg because seeing you kissing that both Infront of me hurt me the most.

Yes, you have amnesia but you said she's you friend in the past? Now, why would you tell me that she's your girlfriend?

You asshole. Lying. I won't tolerate liars. I'm kind but switch the beast mode on and you'll regret it.

"Aella, let's go, make sure your on passport."

Itinaas ko ang passport na hawak ko."Yeah."

Tumango siya. Dala niya naman ang bag ko. Manager slash P.A kasalanan niya rin naman bakit wala akong P.A ngayon hindi niya pinasama. Sa hindi ko malamang dahilan.

Huminto ako sa pag lalakad dahil alam kong phone ko yung naririnig kong tumutunog.

May tumatawag. Nilingon ko si Villa na nasa likuran ko. Nasa kamay niya ang phone ko, tumingin siya sa akin habang sinasagot ang tawag.

I wonder who called. I gave her a 'who called' look and she frowned.

Muntik na akong maiyak sa narinig dahil biglang sumakit ang dibdib ko. What the hell? Tama naman siguro ang narinig ko, hindi naman ako bingi. He's back? He definitely is back!

"His memories got back?"