Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Hickey

"Aella, are you together?"Kyzo asked.  Napahinto ako sa pag lalakad dahil sa sinabi niya. I looked at my him behind me, his with Keane.

I glared at Kyzo and then Keane. I frowned at him. "Are we together?"I asked.

"Why are you asking this asshole?"Kyzo said flatly. I saw Keane shrugged."For me, we are. But I don't know to her."Natatawa niya pang sabi kaya nasapak siya ni Kyzo sa balikat.

"You asshole!"Keane glared Kyzo while holding his arm, where Ky punch him.

"That's what you get."

Inirapan ko nalang silang dalawa at naunang pumasok sa bahay. Mabuti nalang at sobrang private ng tinutuluyan namin.

Wala talagang makakapasok na media and anything dahil kailangan pang dumaan sa tatlong guard na nag babantay bago buksan ang gate. 

"Daddy! Mommy!"Masayang sabi ko ng makita ko silang nag uusap sa sala. They looked at me and their faces turned happy.

"Aella, Sweetheart."Daddy said. His voice was happy. Lumapit ako sa kanila at isa isa silang yinakap.

"I miss you two so much."I said while looking at them.

Mommy is holding my wrist as she smiled."You looked happy, I don't see tiredness in you today. Hmm?"She said while caressing my cheeks. I frowned at her.

"I'm happy because I saw you, that's it. I don't look tired?"Natatawa kong tanong and she nodded. Nanliliksi ang kanyang mga maga.

I'm tired. I'm happy because they are here with me, atlas. But, why mommy looking at me like my reason was not them. It's not Keane, right? I'm happy because they are here not that I'm happy because of Keane.

My happiness with Keane and my family were different,

"Mom, don't over think."I chuckled. Ngumiti na din siya pero nag liwanag ang kanyang mga mata habang tumitingin sa likuran ko.

"You're with a man, Aella?"Dad asked as he looked behind me.

I nodded at dad."Ah, yeah. His kyzo's friend..."

"You sure he's not your boyfriend?"Mom asked. Her voice, I can sense that it's a joke. Gusto lang niya akong hulihin.

Hindi ako sumagot sa kanya, tanging tingin lang ang isinagot ko sa kanya.

I shrugged and only smiled at her."I missed you."

Natawa siya sa sinabi ko."You're crazy, don't worry Aella I will support you if you're happy with him I will support you, only if he will not hurt you. Okay, sweety?"

I pouted. Yinakap ko siya ulit. I'm thankful to have her in my life. She's a kind of a mom I want and now, she's her with me...God, really do have a plans for me.

"Mom, why so emotional."I heard kyzo's voice behind me. Kumalas ako sa yakap ni mommy. Sinamaan lang siya ng tingin ni mommy dahil sa pagtawa ni Kyzo.

"Let's eat."My daddy finally said when mommy reach out at him.

Keane on the other hand was looking at me amused, I raised my brows at him and he smiled and shrugged.

Kyzo also looked at me."When the media will find out about this...the headline will be you and..."He stopped and tapped the shoulder of Keane."of course this asshole."

I rolled my eyes at him and looked at mom and dad."Mom, dad. This is Keane Sanchez."

My dad is serious only mommy smiled."Hi, Keane. I heard about you...you're once a headline on a news for being a famous and a young CEO."May pag hanga ang boses niya.