What's Going On With Mal?

Author's Note: I probably shouldn't be writing this because I already have so many stories, but I just got this idea and had to write it, so please let me know what you guys think.

Trigger Warning: This story does have child abuse in it.

  April groaned as she was teaching the girls dance and most of them were doing well like she had taught them before, but they had gotten a new student and the new girl was extremely quiet, very young compared to the others, and she was not a very good listener.

   She was talented however she had trouble actually following the steps. "Okay! From the beginning again!" April screamed out and the new girl with purple hair immediately raised her hand in panic.

   "Ugh what Mal!" April asked the new girl in annoyance as all the other dancers were ready except for Mal. "Wa ti is it!" The young four year old asked April making her roll her eyes as Mal would ask that same question everyday.

     "It's almost 5 now get back in your position!" April screamed out to the girl making her eyes widen in complete panic as she was supposed to be home at 5 and her mommy was going to punish her for being late.

     "Id 5! I hab a go home now!" The young four year old screamed out in panic making April groan as Mal did this everyday. "Mal! You can't keep leaving class early! Class ends when I say it ends and I say it is not over! Now get back into position now!" April screamed out making Mal shake her head.

    "Bu if I no ba by 5 mommy gonna be weawy weawy weawy ma an see gonna kiw me!" The young girl screamed out as she wasn't kidding, but no one ever believed her.

      April just groaned as she was getting sick of Mal and her over exaggerations. "Mal your mom is not going to kill you for being 5 minutes late now get back into position!" April screamed out making the young four year old sigh as she knew her mommy was going to hurt her for being late, but no one could actually know that and so she just got into position.

      When class finally did end it was about 6 meaning that Mal was an hour late. Mal didn't even hesitate as she took off running as fast as she possibly could once April finally ended class making everyone all roll their eyes as to them Mal was just a kid that didn't really care about dance and took off the second she could leave.

They had no clue what her mommy would do to her if she was late. Mal just panted as she ran all the way home and froze in fear when her mom got angry. "Mal Bertha Faere! You are extremely late! I told you to be home at 5 and it is 6!" Maleficent screamed out in anger causing Mal to flinch as she knew what was coming next.

"Mommy I sowy! Pwease no owie! I no do it aben! I pomise!" The young four year old cried out in panic, but Maleficent just rolled her eyes as she didn't care. She didn't even want Mal.

Mal had been a drunken mistake and she had tried to get rid of her, but she couldn't afford to. "I don't care! I said be home by 5! You are disrespecting me! You should be lucky that you are even alive right now!" Maleficent screamed out to the young girl as she began to beat her making Mal cry and scream begging her mommy to stop hurting her.

    Mal sighed in relief when her mom finally stopped hurting her after she passed out from drinking too much. The young four year old sighed as she forced herself up and began to look for some food as she was hungry.

    Mal sighed when she found that there was no food and she hadn't eaten in so long, but she smiled when she found a one dollar bill as she picked it up and threw on a jacket to hide her bruises and then quickly snuck out to the store to go get some food.

    Mal began to cry though when the lady at the register told her that she didn't have enough money to get the strawberries that she wanted. "Bu I hunwy an dis aw I hab!" The young four year old told the lady making her sigh as she looked at Mal.

   "I'm sorry kid, but you just don't have enough money," the lady told the young girl making Mal start screaming and crying as she hadn't eaten in so long and she was extremely hungry.

   Mal's screaming immediately caused the lady to call for help where they all started trying to help as she didn't know what to do and she couldn't get a hold of Mal's mom and the young girl wouldn't stop freaking out.

   "Hey isn't that one of your students," Nick asked his girlfriend as they had entered the store to get some food while Sarah and Michelle were at the house waiting and he had noticed the commotion over the young girl that was screaming and crying.

     April immediately turned to look at what Nick was saying and she froze when she saw the young new girl in her class freaking out while people were trying to talk to her.

      The purple haired little girl looked completely a mess making April start to worry a little as she decided to go see what was happening. "Yeah that's my student Mal, but what's happening," April asked Nick who just shrugged as they both ran over to see what was going on.

      "What's going on," April asked one of the people trying to help the girl and the lady sighed. "I don't know she tried to buy strawberries with a dollar bill and she freaked out when I told her that she didn't have enough money," the lady told April and Nick who just nodded.

        "Okay but why are you dealing with this? Shouldn't you call her mom?" April asked the lady who sighed. "We've tried her mom won't answer the phone," someone told April who sighed as she looked at the strawberries.

          "Fine here I'll take the strawberries! Just make her calm down," April told the lady who immediately sighed in relief as she handed the strawberries to the young girl who immediately grabbed the strawberries and tried to leave but April pulled her back.

           "I bought the strawberries and I am taking you home," April told the girl who just sighed as she didn't want anyone to see her home. "Id otay Mi. Apwil. I wa myself! Hew dis aw I hab," Mal told April as she handed her the dollar bill and quickly ran back home before anyone could stop her and before her mom could find out.

Once Mal left April just looked at Nick in shock as she didn't know what was going on with Mal, but she was definitely concerned now. "I don't like the way she was acting," Nick told his girlfriend as it was obvious something was happening with the young girl as she freaked out over strawberries and then refused to accept help.

April just sighed as she looked at Nick. "Me too. And I'm going to figure out what's happening," April told Nick who nodded and they quickly finished shopping and left as they went back to Nick's house to try and relax, but they both couldn't stop thinking about Mal and how worrisome it was with how she was acting.