Should We Do This?

"What are you doing here!" April screamed out to the lady who just smirked as she tried to get close to the four year old, but April wasn't letting her. "Oh can't a mother just come and visit her child in the hospital," Maleficent told April in her condescending voice making April even more angry when she looked at the woman who did this to her own child.

    "No you can't! You have no right to be here! You did this to her!" April screamed out making Maleficent roll her eyes. "Oh and who is going to stop me from seeing my child? I think you seem to be forgetting that my name is on her legal papers! I have full custody of her and you can't stop me from seeing my child! In fact I want you out!" Maleficent screamed out causing the small girl to start stirring and her eyes immediately widened in panic when she saw her mom in the room.

      "Mi Apwil sa me! No wan mommy huw me! Pwease no wet hew ge me!" The small girl started screaming, crying, and thrashing causing her heart monitor to start beating extra fast and getting the attention of the nurses who came running in.

       "What's going on!" The nurse asked in panic causing Mal to start screaming as she pointed to her mom. "No! No wan hew hewew! No wan hew hewew! See gonna huw me! See gonna huw me!" The small girl screamed out and the nurse looked at the two girls.

         "I'm going to need you both to leave," the nurse told the two adults as she tried to calm Mal down causing Maleficent to get angry. "You can't kick me out! I am her mother and I have a right to stay!" Maleficent screamed out making Mal start thrashing and screaming again.

       "Ma'am I don't care. Your child is in distress right now and we are telling you that you need to leave before you cause that child to go into cardiac arrest!" The nurse screamed out and April just looked at the nurse in shock and concern as Mal kept thrashing and screaming causing her heart monitor to keep beating faster and faster.

        "That can happen!" April asked in shock making the nurse sigh. "Not very often, but it does still happen, yes. And right now her body is still very weak," the nurse told April who nodded as she quickly got up to leave not wanting to be the cause of Mal going into cardiac arrest, but Mal just reached up for her again.

          "No! Mi Apwil no weabe! I wan you say!" The small girl screamed out causing Maleficent to lose it. "Shut up you ungrateful brat! I am your mother not this disgraceful wanna be Broadway dancer!" Maleficent screamed out as she tried to lunge at the four year old, but the nurses held her back as they called for backup and she was dragged out of the room leaving the small girl sobbing.

            Right before Maleficent was dragged out April just slapped her. "That's for what you did to Mal! And you are not a mother! Anyone that treats a child like that doesn't deserve to be called a mother!" April screamed out as she was angry. Once Maleficent was dragged out Mal just looked at April as she laughed.

              "Mi Apwil you gib mommy owie!" The young girl told April as she started to laugh and April just laughed a little too. "Yeah I did. She deserves way worse than that, but I'm sure the police will handle that," April told the young girl who smiled and nodded.

                "Mi Apwil do I no hab wib wif mommy no mow?" The young girl asked April who was about to respond when a strange lady came in and April immediately knew who it was while the small girl was just confused.

                  "Hi there Mal right?" The CPS worker asked the girl who smiled and nodded. "Yeah I Mal! Who you," the young four year old asked the lady who smiled. "I am Mrs Belle and my job is to make sure that you get to live in a nice and safe home away from your mommy," the CPS woman told the small girl who smiled.