Chapter 2: platform 9 3/4

On September 1st you awoke to realize that the day had finally come. Today you would board the Hogwarts express. And tomorrow you would start your first day at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

At around 5 am you got out of bed and snuck into the living room. You were too excited to go back to sleep so you grabbed your copy of the little mermaid and inserted it into the DVD player. Though it was a muggle movie it was your absolute favorite, which probably had something to do with your adventurous spirit and the fact that you longed to explore the outside world.

You were singing along to part of your world when your dad walked in. He was surprised to see you awake given the fact that you usually slept in till at least noon he sat down and watched the movie with you. After the movie was done he turned to you "what you want for breakfast." "Bacon and eggs" you replied.

When you were seated at the table a small vile with a golden liquid was set in front of you. "What's this," you questioned "Felix Felicis" he replied, "why?" You inquired. "Because as I've told you since you were eleven, Hogwarts is a very dangerous place. It would give me some peace of mind if you took a sip before you boarded the train." "Okay, I will." You reassured him.

You ate your breakfast and then went to a muggle shop to rent a car. Your dad usually apparated to we're he needed to be but seeing as you were not yet old enough to do so he would have to drive.

The car was blue with a black leather interior. You had chosen because you thought it looked very ascetically pleasing. Snape had to do a couple of test drives before you heading to kings cross. He has no idea how to operate this thing, you thought as he crashed into a mailbox on the way to the train station. He eventually figured out how to park the car without crashing into anyone or anything.

You entered the train station and he handed you a ticket with the platform "9 3/4" you read aloud. "9 3/4" you questioned as you headed to the wall between platforms 9 and 10 "where's the platform?" You asked "hidden in plain sight," he said as he disappeared into the wall. You were very confused, but seeing as you had no other choice you took a deep breath and ran straight at the wall.
You were bracing for impact almost sure you were going to crash any moment when suddenly you emerged on the other side completely unharmed. Magic you thought "I should have known."

You thought about the sorting ceremony and what your dad had told you.
"Before you are sorted you must remember that Slytherin is the best house" "Gryffindor is for reckless fools, Ravenclaw is for know-it-alls, and Hufflepuff is for pushovers."
You prayed that you would be sorted into Slytherin. You were so lost in your head that you didn't realize you were walking right into someone until Crash! You ran into a boy, he had short platinum blond hair and icy gray eyes. He looked around your age. "Watch where you going you filthy little mudblood." He said in a disgusted tone of voice." "I'm so sorry," you said "as you should be" he retorted as you grabbed his things and your separate ways. Well, he was rude you thought as you made your way onto the train and attempted to find an empty compartment. You eventually found one and sat down. You then decided to lay down and take a nap. Little did you know what would await you when you woke up.