Dementors

"NO.... STOP...NO!" you were having an awful nightmare. Thankfully someone had the idea to dump a glass of water on your head. You woke up in a cold sweat hyperventilating. When you eventually composed you're self and looked up to see who woke you. To your surprise, you saw the rude blond boy from platform 9 3/4, but he wasn't alone in the seat across from you sat a man. He looked ill and tired and wore old patched robes. He stood up and took out a piece of chocolate "eat, you'll feel better." The man seemed to know what he was talking about so you did as he said.

The blond boy looked concerned which was a major departure for the boy you met on the platform."Are you ok" asked the man across from you. "Yes, why wouldn't I be it was only a nightmare." The man gave you a sympathetic smile. "That was no mere nightmare." "Then what is it." He handed you another piece of chocolate. "Have you ever heard of dementors?" He asked. " I believe I read about them once, their sole suckers that work for Azkaban, they feed on your happiest memories and leave you feeling sad and drained." "Exactly," he said. "But what does that have to do with my nightmare." "Do you think there any possibility that the events of your nightmare could have happened in your distant past?" You thought about the nightmare, you heard a baby crying and a woman screaming, there was a blinding flash of green light and then you woke up. "I don' think so, but I could always be wrong." You said. The man then handed you another piece of chocolate "take care," he said as he exited the compartment.

You looked at the blond boy and said "Hello," he just glared at you "about the comment you made on the platform, I'm not muggle-born my dad is a wizard." He glared at you again. "Who's your dad?" You noticed his Slytherin colored tie, you didn't want to befriend him just because your dad was his head of house. "No one important" you answered. "What about you mum" this question made you visibly uncomfortable, but nonetheless you answered, " I wouldn't know, she died when I was an infant and my dad doesn't like to talk about her." You stood up, "I should probably get changed. It was nice meeting you Mr..." "Malfoy, Draco Malfoy" he smiled "and who might you b..." Before he could finish you a exited the compartment you started walking toward an empty cubical when suddenly a sharp pain shot threw your head. You stumbled into someone. The boy wore circular glasses, had bright green eyes, and jet black hair. Something about him seemed familiar. "Sorry about that," You said well clutching your head. "It's fine, I'm Harry by the way." You smiled " I'm Y/N" you went your separate ways. That's funny you thought. The second harry walked away the pain in your head ceased. You opened the door to an empty cubical and took out your robes. Once they were on you took out Hogwarts a History and started reading. You then realized you had forgotten to take the liquid luck in your bag. You decided to save it until you were really in danger of what could possibly go wrong you thought.
A lot, a lot could go wrong.