On Air

No doubt, Alastor is probably doing his early morning broadcast at his radio station in the hotel.

You don't want to randomly barge in on him, but this is important. Especially if he's been messing with Lucifer.

Aside from unintentionally scaring some of the hotel guests every now and then, Alastor is usually quite well behaved. You've heard plenty of horror stories from Vaggie about how he was when the hotel first opened, but he's a relatively "normal" guy now.

You don't want Lucifer to bring out his "inner demons", pun intended.

You make it up to his radio station, located at the very top floor of the hotel. Walking into the waiting room, there is a bright red "ON AIR" sign hanging above the closed door to his radio studio.

You can see inside the studio through a large window, and he appears to be interviewing Husker. You can hear their voices through speakers in the waiting room.

"So Husker, my good friend!" Alastor says, speaking into an old-fashioned looking microphone. "What are your thoughts on Lucifer visiting the Hazbin Hotel?"

Husk leans in toward another microphone sitting next to him.

"I could care less," he says. "Can I leave now?"

"But... surely, having the ruler of all Hell itself at the hotel must be a shocking experience!"

"He hasn't said a word to me since he got here. As long as he keeps his hands off my drinks, I really don't give a shit what he does. And don't call me 'Shirley'."

"Oh... kay..." Alastor says, before clearing his throat. "Well, that was Husker, ladies and gentlemen! The official front desk clerk and barkeep of the Hazbin Hote-"

His voice stops when he sees you in the waiting room.

"Ah, what is this, my dear listeners? A live audience member has come to see me at the studio! And it's Charlotte's lover, no less..."

You roll your eyes at his comment. You know that he probably can't hear you, so you mouth the words "Can you let me in?"

"And he would like to join the interview, fantastic!"

You wave your arms and repeatedly mouth the words "No interview!"

"He seems very interested in joining the interview! Come on in, my friend!" he says, using his magic to open the door to the studio.

You shake your head, but walk inside the studio to speak with him.

"Al, we need to talk." you say.

"Indeed, that's how an interview works. Come, pull up a chair!"

"Fine, but can we do this... not on the air?" you ask.

He sighs. "Very well. Husker, you're free to go."

"Finally! Been in here for almost half an hour." he grumbles, before grabbing a green bottle of booze off the nearby table and walking out, shutting the door behind him.

Alastor presses the bright red "talk" button near his microphone. "Looks like that interview I promised will unfortunately have to be postponed to another time, my dear listeners."

He grabs a vinyl record off the table next to him. "But in the meantime, enjoy the soothing sounds of Glenn Miller and his orchestra, with 'Moonlight Serenade'!"

He places the record on a turntable and hits the play button. "Alright, what is it that you needed?" he asks.

You sit down. "It's about Lucifer. You guys need to stop doing... whatever it is you're doing."