Tying Up Loose Ends

"You think your measly bullets can stand a chance against ME?" Alastor cackles, with red electricity sparking in his hands.

"This will be a cakewalk!" He steps out of the elevator, and uses his magic to form a massive magic bubble shield around your party of friends.

"Give us your worst!" he demands, as bullets begin to fly everywhere. They ricochet all over the room, bouncing off the walls and ironically ending the lives of most of those that fired them.

"Follow me, my allies! Pentious lies ahead!"

You look over at Charlie, who clearly would've preferred this to be a nonviolent confrontation.

"Shall we?" you ask, gesturing to Alastor as he steps forward.

"Doesn't seem like we have much of a choice." she replies.

You, Charlie and Lucifer all follow the Radio Demon, as he slowly makes his way toward the grounded airship. Bullets continue to fly all over the place, all of them bouncing harmlessly off your bubble shields.

Alastor has his own shield, which seems to be taking the brunt of the assault as he charges ahead. The Egg Bois must have been really angry at him from all his taunts.

Like your own shield though, no bullets manage to make it through his.

The demon maniacally laughs as he nears the entrance to the airship's cabin. "Oh Pentious... come out, come out, wherever you are..."

The firing is slowly but surely letting up, as the casualties on your opposing side are mounting high.

You've seen your fair share of fights during your time in Hell, typically by defending Charlie from naysayers and hostile demons that were opposed to her hotel idea.

You've never won one by simply walking through your opponents, though.

Alastor throws open the door to the airship, and you all follow him inside.

Everything is dark inside the airship's cabin, almost unnaturally so. All at once, the two bubble shields simultaneously vanish.

"Al, did you do that?" Lucifer asks.

"Of courssse not, I did!" an all-too-familiar voice echoes all around you.

All the lights suddenly pop on in the room, revealing the snake-demon himself, standing at the wheel of his airship.

You can see that Pentious is pressing a large yellow button on the console in front of him. He removes his finger from it and turns around to face everyone, a wickedly-evil smile on his face.

"That button removes all the magic abilities of everyone in my airship! You're helpless now!"

Alastor scoffs. "He's lying, let's get him!"

Lucifer takes a step back, a look of worry on his face. "No he's not..."

Pentious chuckles. "You're not as mentally-deficient as you look, Lucy."

"This is nonsense!" Alastor shouts, raising his arms in a battle stance. "Watch, I can easily use my magic to end this wretched creature's life."

Alastor begins frantically waving his arms around, but nothing happens.

"What!? What's going on!?" he yells, looking down at his hands with a nervous expression.

"I've just explained it to you." the snake-demon says. "And I was never one for repeating myself."

After he says this, a group of five surviving Egg Bois walk in through the door, their weapons drawn and pointed at your group of friends.

"Ah, just in time!" he says, mischievously rubbing his hands together. "Everyone, keep an eye on these hooligans. We're going to pay their Happy Hotel a 'visit'..."