002

⋆✧—— ✧ *⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧——⋆✧

Amanda woke up the next morning and inhaled. She smiled as she looked at her surroundings , she couldn't be more happier to be in Miami. She felt that great opportunities were coming , besides she's with her cousin.

The girl walked out of her room and came across Becky walking out of hers , well Zabdiel's room.

" Morning girl , how'd you sleep ?" She asked

" amazing." Amanda smiled as Becky giggled , the two began to make there way downstairs and into the kitchen.

Once they had turned the corner they froze at the sight. Richard was on the counter shirtless fanning the alarm. For some reason Erick was chasing Chris with the pan that had whatever burned. Meanwhile Zabdiel was trying to make everything right.

The two girls looked at each other and tried to hold in their laughter.

" are things always this chaotic ?" The Puerto Rican asked.

" in this house , yes." Becky laughed." locos !" She then exclaimed catching their attention. The two girls laughed some more.

Richard looked at Amanda and turned red , he then got off from the counter. " Shawty , I can cook don't be fooled."

" mhm sure." Amanda said walking towards the stove. " How about I make breakfast?"

" Acho si nena , Amanda cocina bien bueno." Zabdiel
complimented.

Amanda wasted no time and began to make breakfast with some help from Becky.

As everyone was beginning to serve themselves Joel came downstairs in sweats , a tank, and his curls all over the place yet , he still looked good. Amanda for sure was enjoying the view but , she needed to remember he's a player and she doesn't have time for that.

" Morning." He said and sat down , across from Amanda to be exact.

Joel served himself and then took a bite , his eyes widen.

" Hold up , did you order this ? This is extremely good." He stated looking up at the rest.

" Amanda lo hico." Erick replied.

Joel's gaze then shifted to Amanda who was already looking at him.  Just by him looking at her she went weak and felt extremely nervous. There was just something in his eyes , something that all the girls would go crazy for.

" Thank you , this is really good." He said flashing his beautiful smile. His smile was enough for the girl.

" Thank you." She said , she continued to eat while keeping her head low and focusing on the others.

" Shawty what you doing today ?" Richard asked while drinking his juice. The girl smiled at the nickname , it's cute. 

" I have no clue and I assume you are all busy, right ?" She asked for clarification.

" yea we have a studio day today." Chris pouted.

" actually all I have is a shoot and then I'm free. You can come along with me if you'd like. It wouldn't be a bother to anyone." Becky spoke.

" I'd love to,plus we can get to bond a little more." Amanda smiled as she replied.

Zabdiel smiled at the two girls getting along. But he couldn't help but notice both Richard and Joel staring at his cousin. By the look on their faces he knew the two had different intentions.

—⋆✧
Becky and Amanda arrived at a studio , Becky introduced her to her entire crew. Immediately they began to work with Becky's hair and makeup. During the process one of the people in charged walked in.

" one of the models can't make it and we need a another." He sighed stressed , his eyes then spotted Amanda.

" you darling are stunning, how would you like to take her place we can then talk about a contract after for you , that's if you'd like to model." He spoke.

" really ? Wow I'd love to!" The brunette exclaimed , people immediately began to work on her too.

The girl couldn't believe it she was already going to be a model just like that , she's loves everything involved with it. This right here was one of the great opportunities she felt coming.  It just came so fast that she couldn't even process what was happening right now.

—⋆✧
After the shoot the two went out to eat and began to converse with one another.

" So Becky , please tell me everything I need to know about the boys." Amanda stated curiously but , she really just wanted more information on Joel.

" Well Erick and Chris are fun to be around. They all act like children but , these two the most. Yet , they are so sweet ,caring, and they'll make you laugh no matter the situation. These girls out here are simps for Erick's eyes. Richard is sweet, chill, and laid back. He loves to get creative and is always looking into fashion. He hasn't had anything serious with a girl in quite some time. Then there's Joel , he's as well sweet and honestly you'll enjoy having him around. But , I'm sure Zabdi has told you he isn't looking for anything serious. They all attract the ladies but , Joel ? Whew girl you gotta be careful , he's trouble when it comes to all of that. I don't know exactly how many hook ups he's had but , I know his most recent is Emilia along with this other girl who's name I can't remember." Becky spoke sincerely as she spoke about the guys who are her friends.

" Who is this Emilia ?" She asked wanting to see the girl.

" Hold up let me pull up her Instagram."

Once Becky pulled up a picture she showed a picture of Emilia to Amanda. Her eyes widen at how stunning the girl actually was. I mean it's no surprise Joel would go for girls like that.

" Emilia herself is a player and isn't looking for anything serious. Her and Joel just go to each other for their needs." Becky added rolling her eyes at their nonsense.

Joel seems to be quite a handful.

⏤ ✎...
It's the way I'm giving you a whole different side of Joel for me.What do you think are Richard's intentions with Amanda ( what do you think he thinks of her)?

besos💋
━ [CNCOx5] ༉‧₊˚✧ ‍