011

⋆✧—— ✧ *⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧——⋆✧

It was has been two months , Amanda has been spending time with Richard and Joel. She's been trying her best to dedicate time to the two.  Clearly Joel hasn't listened to what Richard said to him two months ago.  Amanda is a great friend and there's nothing wrong with being friends.

Both Richard and Joel had asked Amanda to hang out today. But , Richard asked her first so she is hanging out with him today.

Amanda was beginning to make her way downstairs to Richard when she felt someone grab onto her wrist and swiftly turned her around. She looked up and her eyes met with his brown ones.

" I'll see you later okay." He whispered and she nodded.

" have fun." Joel smiled at her.

" I will." She smiled back , he let her go as she continued to make her way down the stairs.

" let's go." Amanda said catching Richard's attention as he was sitting on the couch on his phone.

The two got into the car and left.

—⋆✧
Richard was currently unlocking the door to his other house , Amanda was nervous. She was always like this when it came to meeting new people.

" I'm here !" Richard called out , Aaliyah quickly came running over already dressed.

" papi !" She squealed as Richard said " hi baby" in between kisses while picking her up.

The little girl then spotted Amanda and she quickly whispered although Amanda could still hear " who's that ?"

" That's my friend Amanda." The red head whispered back to his daughter.

" she's pretty." The girl commented making both Amanda and Richard smiled.

" Dímelo!!" A voice was heard , in walked two other boys.

" Who's this ?" Yashua asked stunned by Amanda.

" This is Amanda my friend , Amanda this is Yashua and Darian my brothers." Richard introduced.

" clearly , you all look alike." She replied.

Eventually Richard introduced her to his parents before they all left. Aaliyah and Amanda had no clue as to where they were going.

—⋆✧
The two girls squealed at the sight of Disney world when they arrived. Aaliyah was having a blast.

" papi I want to go on it again." Aaliyah begged.

" again ?!" Richard said in a weird voice as the girl giggled.

" I'll go with her." Amanda offered , the little girl quickly holding onto Amanda's hand.

The two made their way onto the ride as Richard watched them.

" she's not your friend is she ?" Yashua asked his brother.

" nah she is." He replied.

" ah but , you like her." The younger brother stated.

Richard smiled "shhhh." Yashua smirked at his brother.

The hours went by and it was eventually time to go and head back home. Aaliyah didn't want to leave Amanda , it was such a cute sight. But Amanda promised the girl she would see her soon so she was content.

They all had an amazing time and they hoped to see Amanda soon.

—⋆✧
It was late at night and everyone was asleep , Joel had received a text. He quietly stepped out of his room and made his way downstairs. He opened the door and smirked.

"papi I haven't seen you in so long." The girl pouted and then smiled.

" We've just been so busy but , we have time right now." He said pulling her inside to the living room. " But your going to have to be extra quiet."

" lo que seas , te necesito." Emilia stated crashing her lips onto his.

Clothing items were being placed on the living room floor.

Amanda was currently in her room looking at pictures from today. She sighed as she thought about Richard and Joel. But , she always leaned more towards Joel , it was something she didn't want. Suddenly her stomach growled so she decided to get a snack.

The girl turned on the flashlight to her phone and quietly made her way downstairs. As she made it to the living room her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, she was hearing soft moans.

As she aimed the flashlight in another direction her eyes widen at the sight in front of her , mostly Joel's ass. The girl was too in shock that she bumped into something hurting herself and making a loud sound.

" shit ! fuck!" The brunette cursed as she stumbled into the kitchen.

Joel immediately pulled out of Emilia and slipped on his boxers. He walked into the kitchen and spotted the girl causally looking through the cabinets, his shaft evident practically poking out.

" are you okay ?" He asked causing her to turn around. She looked down but then quickly looked up.

" I just came to grab a snack , carry on." The girl said exiting the kitchen through the other entrance even though that was the long way.

Joel went back to the living room but Emilia wasn't there. He caught up with Amanda at the staircase.

" what are you doing , don't you have things to take care of?" She asked as he walked up behind her.

" she left so no." He replied " goodnight." He added once they reached their doors.

" goodnight." She replied as she walked in.

There stood Erick from his door peaking, all he knows is that he saw the two and Joel was in his boxers.

Amanda took that as a little reminder , she needed to stay away from Joel.

⏤ ✎...
What will happen now ?

Hint for my next story : the title begins with the letter O

besos💋
━ [CNCOx5] ༉‧₊˚✧ ‍