006

⋆✧—— ✧ *⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧——⋆✧

Weeks later
The group was back to being busy especially Amanda. She has slowly been rising, her constantly being active on Instagram has helped a lot. Many people are discovering her and contracting her for campaigns.

Richard has been wanting to hang out with the girl but , they are never free at the same time. They only get maybe two to three hours a day to talk and that's whenever they are at home before bed.  Those three hours seem little but , it's done a lot. The two have grown closer to each other , Richard continues to crush on the girl. 

Right now Zabdiel was currently driving Amanda to work , once she is stabilized she will buy her own car; it's a must. She feels bad for always having to bother her cousin but , I mean that's what he's there for ; to annoy.

" have a good day nena , te quiero." Zabdiel smiled as the girl stepped out the car.

" yo mas." She smiled at her cousin who was really her brother.

" I'll pick you up later." He said and she nodded.

With that she walked inside the building and he sped off.

—⋆✧
Today was the first time since she started working that Amanda was being released early. The photo shoot of today was by far one of the fastest the girl has ever done. Between outfit changes she knew she would be let out early , so she was texting Zabdiel to let him now. The only thing was Zabdiel wasn't replying.  As she made her way out of the building she hoped her cousin would be there.

She stepped out and there was no sign of Zabdiel's car but , she did spot another car that was oddly familiar. The car's window then began to roll down.

" you ready ?" Joel asked the girl.

" not be rude but , what happened to Zabdiel ?" She asked.

" he couldn't make it so I'm your ride." He said smiling , the girl nodded and got inside the car. I mean it's not like she had a choice.

As soon as she was buckled in he took off. She couldn't deny how good the car smelt it smelt like him. While taking in the sent her stomach growled , the girl turned a light shade of pink embarrassed.

" so you were going to let me take you home while you were starving." He chuckled " you can talk to me Amanda."

It was the first time he had said her name , before reaching the light he switched lanes taking a different route. She assumed it was to get food. The girl then moved her feet trying to relax a bit and that was when she felt something. Amanda looked down and found a pair of heels.

" cute shoes." The said as she picked them up , that only made Joel laugh.

" I'm sorry you can throw those back there." The Mexican stated as he pointed to the back seat his eyes focused on the road.

As she slightly turned around the girl spotted a pack of condoms and rolled her eyes. But hey , at least he's being responsible about it.

Eventually the two had pulled up at a diner. They made their way towards it and Joel held the door for her. She walked in and she was in awe. It had a retro 80's vibe to it and it had to be the cutest thing ever to her.

" What do you think ?" Joel asked.

" it's so cute." She replied

" just wait until you try there food." He said as he guided her to a booth.

They sat down and began to scan the menus. Eventually a waitress came to take their orders , she was practically drooling over Joel.

" What can I get for you ?" She asked Amanda while looking at Joel. Amanda was trying her best not to laugh because Joel seemed to have no interest in the girl at all.  Maybe she wasn't his type ? Once the waitress left Amanda began to laugh.

" What's so funny ?" Joel asked a smiling forming on his lips.

" are you kidding me , she was practically drooling over you." The girl replied to him.

" eh she was a bad fuck." He shrugged as he said the truth. 

" got it." Amanda said leaning back a bit.

Their shakes were brought to them and Amanda immediately asked Joel to take some pictures of her, he was quite the photographer. Eventually their food arrived , they began to eat and converse.  The two spoke a lot about their childhood and laughed a lot at their embarrassing stories.

Not once was the word love brought up between the two.

—⋆✧
Hours later the they pulled up into their drive way. Once the car was parked they stepped out of it and began to make their way towards the door.

" I had a great time." Joel spoke up , catching Amanda off guard.

The girl looked up at him and smiled " I did too."

She can't deny she had a great time with Joel and he's nice to be around as Becky said. But , this better be the first and last time.

⏤ ✎...
Joel and Amanda shared their first full moment , Will this really be the first and last time ? Should Joel have another hook up besides Emilia?

besos💋
━ [CNCOx5] ༉‧₊˚✧  ‍