014

⋆✧—— ✧ *⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧——⋆✧

It was a Saturday and they were all stuck at home bored. 

" Erick ya." Chris complained for the one hundredth time as Erick laughed.

" can both of you shut up." Becky snapped. 

The two have been at this whole back and forth thing for about 20 minutes already.  Amanda quietly laughed to herself at the three.

" acho man , vamos hacer algo." Zabdiel stated throwing his phone aside.

" like what ?" The girl said looking at her cousin as he shrugged.

" whatever you guys want."

" let's go to the club, we haven't done that in awhile." Chris suggested.

" I could use a tequila or two." Becky commented.

" you know I'm always down." Joel said.

" just don't let Richard find out we went without him." Erick said as Amanda nodded agreeing knowing how the red head would get.

" great , let's go pick out outfits." Becky said dragging Amanda upstairs.

Chris and Erick decided to take a nap since they woke up early for no reason. Now it was just Joel and Zabdiel , as the curly head scrolled on his phone he felt his friend's eyes on him.

" okay , que hice ahora ?" He asked

" no hay nada entre tú y Amanda , verdad ?" The Puerto Rican asked.

" wey no ella es una amiga, y yo no quiero una relación." Joel said.

" okay I believe you. Bueno I'm going to nap too." The blonde said getting up.

" but you woke up not to long ago." The Mexican said with amusement on his face.

" y eso que importa."Zabdiel replied with a laugh.

Joel eventually decided to do the same as the others guys and nap.

—⋆✧
" Amanda , let's go !" Zabdiel called out from downstairs as they all were waiting for her.

" If it's not Amanda then it's always Joel , lo juro." Chris said

" I'm here , you can all relax now." The girl said while walking down the last step.

Amanda wore some shorts , with a cute crop top , some high knee boots , and her hair in its natural wavy state.  She as well wore a little bit of makeup.

" what are you guys looking at let's go." The girl giggled.

" you look good girl !" Becky said following the girl.

" that's all you." She replied , Joel gulped as he watched the girl walk ahead.

They arrived at the club and as usual it was full of people. Chris and Erick wasted no time in finding a girl to dance with. Zabdiel dragged Becky to dance and she already had a drink in her hand. Meanwhile , Joel and Amanda stood in the same spot.

" Do you want a drink ?" Joel asked the girl hoping she heard him due to the loud music. The girl looked at him and nodded. They made their way to the bar.

" What do you want ?" He asked her , she made a thinking face as she looked at the options.

" I'll just go with a beer." The Puerto Rican shrugged as he nodded.

Within a minute they were both taken sips from their drinks. They leaned against the bar as they watched everyone else , it seems like everyone came with a partner tonight.

The two began to engage in a conversation as they swayed to the music in the background. They were both on their second round of drinks , they agreed it would be their last as they saw the condition their friends were in. Suddenly " Una Vez" by Bad bunny began to play through the speaker.

" I love this song." The girl said beginning to sing along. Joel smiled at her as this too was one of his favorites.

By the time Bad Bunny's part came on the two were on the dance floor. Joel swiftly placed his hands on her waist spinning her around so her back was facing him.

" baby yo quiero chingarte, te lo confieso, Pero me conformo solo con un beso,Yo no creo en el amor ni en nada de eso,Pero no sé por qué ahora siempre que rezo,Le pido a Dios que me deje verte esnúa'." Joel sang into her ear ( translation will be at the end of the Chapter).

The girl began to move her hips to the beat as she danced on him.

" Eso' ojitos que los poderes me quita' Quiero verte brincando toa' mojaíta' Y tu cara cuando yo te pase la lengüita." The curly head continued to sing as he closed his eyes feeling the music and placing his hands once more on her waist. Amanda continued to grind on him as well feeling the music; her movements were so smooth.

" Y qué va' a hacer si me pego?Y te jalo por el pelo
Yo sé que te va' a mojar Solo déjate llevar." He sang while pulling tugging on her hair causing her to stand straight , she leaned her head back on his chest still dancing to the song, and bit her lip.

The song was coming to an end Joel turned the girl around singing the last line while looking straight into her eyes" Luego lo sigo normal con mi vida Y tú la tuya con él."

The girl placed her hand behind his neck and pulled his head closer. She leaned up a bit and spoke into his ear.

" let's do it then."

Translation:
1. Baby, I want to fuck you, I confess
But I settle for just one kiss
I don't believe in love or anything like that
But I don't know why now whenever I pray
I ask God to let me see you naked
2. These little eyes that take away my powers
I want to see you jumping all wet
And your face when I pass you my tongue
3. And what will you do if I get closer?
And I pull you by the hair
I bet that you will get wet
Just let yourself go
4. Then I'll move on with my life and yours with him.

⏤ ✎...
Let me hear it , what are we thinking ? There's still more coming your way, just get ready.

Relaciones has reached 1k thank you so so much!
I'm glad you are enjoying it and continue to do so.

Another hint: I gave you the first letter which was "O" now the last letter is "D" ... can you guess the title to my next book?

besos💋
━ [CNCOx5] ༉‧₊˚✧  ‍