018

⋆✧—— ✧ *⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧——⋆✧

It's already been a month and everyone was back to being busy as usual. Joel hasn't seen Emilia due to her busy schedule. Therefore Amanda is the last person he has slept with and it's driving him
crazy. Since they've been so busy Amanda and Richard haven't been able to put a show in front of everyone, especially Joel. But, this evening  none of them had plans and they were all going to spend time together. The two decided they would do so then.

—⋆✧
Everyone sat in the living room as Amanda prepared some snacks , Chris's request. It was time to put the plan in full effect.

" ayo babe , what's taking so long !" Richard called out. Amanda tried her best to hold in her laughter.

" babe?" Zabdiel question confused.

" oh bro you have a girlfriend now ?" Joel asked.

" why didn't you introduce her sooner?" Becky asked

" baby they want to meet you." The Dominican spoke and she could tell by the tone of his voice he was smirking.

Amanda walked in with the snacks and placed them on the table. Richard who sat on the couch opened his arms for the girl , she walked over and sat on his lap. The boy embraced her in a tight hug swaying side to side as she giggled.

" a mi ya no me dicen na." Erick scoffed.

Zabdiel looked at the couple and slightly chuckled , he knew there was something up. The two then shared a kiss as Chris cheered. Joel pretended to be on his phone but , he was watching and that's what they wanted.

He then began to type away on his phone , when he got the response he wanted he smirked.

" ay I'm sorry but , I'm going to head out." Joel spoke standing up and walking out the door in just a t-shirt , sweats , and his favorite pair of slides.

The girl pouted as she knew where he would be going , she got off of Richard's lap and sat besides him. He as well sighed knowing Joel could possibly never stop nor realize.

" you guys aren't dating , right ?" Zabdiel asked as they shook their head no.

" que ?! And I'm here cheering." Chris stated.

" they just want to make Joel jealous , see if Joel would realize things." Becky spoke now catching on.

" if he doesn't realize soon then he's slow slow , because it's clear he feels something for you." Erick spoke.

" I mean he's always looking at you and before all this he couldn't be away from you." Becky stated adding to Erick's statement.

The girl sighed in response doubting that Joel felt something towards her at all. He said it , she was just a hook up.

—⋆✧
As Joel and Emilia kissed he realized it didn't feel the same but , he brushed that off. They proceeded to kiss and remove each other's clothing.

As Joel began to thrust himself in and out of her , the sensation wasn't the same. Amanda kept coming to mind and as much as he wanted to brush it off he couldn't. He wasn't seeing Emilia he was seeing Amanda; everything felt so wrong. Joel wasn't feeling the sensation he once felt while doing this with Emilia, no pleasure at all.

" I can't do this." He said pulling out of her.

He got dressed and walked out of the girl's apartment. Joel hopped into his car feeling strange , he didn't know what this feeling was. It was for sure a new feeling; he gulped. This feeling can only be one thing but , it can't be. The word love wasn't in his vocabulary.

But for once he thinks he may actually love someone.

⏤ ✎...
Joel has finally come to his senses , will he tell her right away ? Will she believe him ?

besos💋
━ [CNCOx5] ༉‧₊˚✧  ‍