004

⋆✧—— ✧ *⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧——⋆✧

Coincidentally the seven of them all had about two to three days off. Surprisingly they were all sitting in the living room , yes Joel was present.

" yo we not about to just sit here all day and do nothin." Richard spoke up.

" it seems like we are." Amanda said as she rested her head on Erick's chest as he played with her hair.

Amanda was for sure very comfortable with Erick and Chris. It's probably because both Joel and Richard made her nervous.

" let's go to the club." Joel suggested typing away on his phone.

" I'm down." Chris shrugged.

" hm okay but who are our designated driver because I'm drinking tonight." Becky said getting excited.

" me." Amanda and Richard said at the same time , the two softly smiling at each other.

" pues pa el club vamos." Zabdiel said

" la gente del party !!" Erick cheered even though he's the youngest in the group.

Amanda had a feeling tonight was going to be a fun night.

—⋆✧
It was around 9:45 and the group was almost ready to head out. Amanda had already walked down and saw everyone except for Joel.

" someone's looking sexy." Becky cheered Amanda on. Chris and Erick both whistled.

" you look beautiful." Richard complimented her.

" thank you guys." She smiled at them.

Eventually Joel finally came down.

" por fin!" Zabdiel exclaimed as Joel laughed.

They all left and headed into a car. Amanda agreed to drive now and Richard would drive later.

" And shawty driving in heels." Richard said as he got into the passenger seat. Joel looked up at the two turning off his phone for a bit. Amanda blushed and began to start the car. Joel was going to have to move a little faster.

Soon enough the group pulled up to the club and they were immediately led in , I mean it's Cnco and Becky g. The music was blasting, people were drinking and dancing.

" I love this song!" Amanda shouted over the music.

" me too!" Becky said as they dragged each other to the dance floor. Zabdiel chuckled at the two and headed towards the bar Richard following him. They've only been here for maybe less than a minute and Joel , Chris , and Erick had disappeared.

As Richard and Zabdiel leaned against the bar Richard stared at Amanda. Zabdiel looked at Richard and followed his gaze. The Puerto Rican smirked and nudged his bandmate.

" ask her to dance." Zabdiel stated startling Richard a bit.

" que ? a perrear ? Yea sure so you could kill me." The Dominican replied rolling his eyes as Zabdiel laughed.

" Maybe to some other type of music."

In that moment the music switched from reggaeton to bachata. Zabdiel looked at Richard as he smiled " now this is it." The red head began to make his way over to the girls. Becky noticed and stepped side with a smile.

" shawty would you like to dance ?" He asked

" as long as you take it easy on me." The girl replied and he chuckled.

" don't worry , I will."

Richard placed one hand at her waist and she placed on hand on his shoulder. Their other hands interlocked with one another. Richard swiftly pulled her a bit closer and the two began to move to the beat, a Romeo Santos song blasting through the speakers of the club. The two moved so close and in sync. Amanda had to be the best girl Richard has ever danced with. Once the song was over the two headed to get some water.

" you can dance !" He exclaimed and the girl laughed.

" I guess Romeo Santos just speaks to me." She replied.

The two spent most of their night watching their friends and dancing with each other. Until Amanda spotted Joel , there was some girl grinding on him. He seemed to be enjoying it quite a lot. He placed his hands on the girls waist as she moved smoothly. The girl slightly looked up and Amanda realized it was Emilia, she was even prettier in person the girl thought.

" preciosa you good ?" Richard asked realizing the girl had zoned out.

" Huh - oh yea I'm good." She replied.

He slightly looked into the direction she was looking at and frowned. There's no way she can go for guys like that he thought to himself. I mean he was Joel's friend but everyone knows that Joel right now isn't boyfriend material. Richard hoped that the girl wasn't attracted to Joel but , little did he know he was wrong.

—⋆✧
" J-Joel I'm close." Emilia moaned out , the two were currently in one of the bathrooms in the club. Joel had Emilia on the counter of the sink.

" fuck." He groaned as eventually they both came.

Joel helped Emilia off the counter as the two then fixed themselves. They looked around before leaving the bathroom heading their separate ways. Joel found his group of friends and made his way towards them. As much as Joel tried to fix himself he didn't look the way he did when they first arrived.

" Adonde estabas loco ?" Richard asked with a smirk catching on.

Amanda scoffed not even wanting to imagine where the pair could have possibly done it. That took points off away from Joel. It's once again exactly what Zabdiel had warned her about.

" don't worry about it." Joel laughed and so did Richard.

Joel's eyes then locked with Amanda's and he stopped laughing. The girl immediately turned away avoiding his gaze.

The boy furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

⏤ ✎...
Richard and Amanda had a moment. Joel and Emilia continue with their affairs. Will the two ever stop ?

besos💋
━ [CNCOx5] ༉‧₊˚✧  ‍