Her Journal✒

𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓵 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓿𝓮 ✍

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Jungkook was very busy today. He investigated the cases and the heap of things that hadn't been gotten together by his older brother, Seokjin.

His brother was moving out of their shared loft and will be moving to the new house that he purchased along with his prospective spouse, Jisoo.

They were occupied to such an extent that Jungkook even neglected to have lunch while his sibling was gathering every one of his things, here and there from their condo to the parking lot where he leased a major truck for his containers, pieces of furniture, and a portion of his fundamental things.

He volunteered to help since he doesn't have many things to do as he took days off for his brother's wedding.

Presently, he thought back onto his loft and felt somewhat empty. Every one of Jin's things had been taken out that it made their condo so open yet forlorn simultaneously.

Jungkook sighed. He felt as though there was some space left inside his heart. He would doubtlessly recollect their bickerings and all the evenings they would battle for one another while playing internet games.

His hyung had already man up and was marrying the love of his life while he remained single and lonely.

He wasted all his life chasing the love of his life and she didn't even return his feelings, not even once.

He contemplated internally that, ah, at any rate, they could be seeing someone she will some way or another understand his value. Even though they dated 5 years prior, a relationship that went on for a year, she severed it asserting that nothing had changed about how she treated him.

He recalled how Ji-Eun let him know upon their separation four years prior:

"Kookie, we should stop dragging this relationship."

He felt torment in his heart and Ji-eun looked at him straight without flinching. It wasn't loaded with bitterness yet rather concern. Worry about his prosperity after their partition.

"See, I like you personally. There's nothing amiss with you. You're a refined man, you're sweet and thoughtful and I am certain that one day, somebody will adore you for what you are as a person. You merited somebody better, Kookie. The issue was me and not you. "