Her first Kiss✒

ᴾˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ˡⁱˢᵗᵉⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ᵃᵇᵒᵛᵉ

ᴾˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ˡⁱˢᵗᵉⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ᵃᵇᵒᵛᵉ. ᴮᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵖʳᵉᵐⁱᵘᵐ ʸᵒᵘᵗᵘᵇᵉ. ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ʷʰⁱˡᵉ ˡⁱˢᵗᵉⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵘˢⁱᶜ. ᴱⁿʲᵒʸ! ✍

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

December 25, 201X

Today, since it's Christmas, the gang decided that we should enjoy our two days off so we had a drink and plan a house party. We were back in Busan so everyone was enjoying their time. We were staying at Jimin's house since his parents were away and so we decided we will hold our House Party there.

A lot of embarrassing things happened like Taehyung asking Jimin to dance on his lap and the duo grinds their hips on the floor. It earned a lot of shouts and cheer from all our drunk friends.

However, the fun was cut off early since Jimin's neighbor complained about how loud we were. After cleaning up, the lovers, Yoongi and Jennie decided to stay in a hotel nearby and you already know what they would gonna do. Jin Oppa, Namjoon, and Hoseok Oppa went early because they still have things to finished for their thesis. The rest of the gang decided to continue the fun at the nearby bar. Jisoo decided to take a pass because she would be celebrating Christmas in Seoul instead, together with Ji-eun unnie.

The song Hope Not, along with our other song, Kick it, was set to be released on our Youtube Channel on January 1. We don't have an agency. It was just when we were in High school, we were all broke af and Namjoon decided to build a group of singers and rappers to perform every birthday, celebration.

Back then, we just cover songs from other artists until we decided to make our music and songs once we save enough for the band. Now, although we were on hiatus for 6 months, our growing popularity online can not be ignored that some agency started to approach us, and was trying to sign us under their label. We just haven't decided on it yet.