His Realization✒

"Lisa, we're already here

"Lisa, we're already here."

Lisa opened her eyes as she wiped her eyes and looked at Jungkook with her sleepy wide eyes. She was now aware that Bambam was sleeping on her head.

"We're here now Bam."

She shook him up so he woke up. He opened and close his eyes to fully adjust his sight before he looked at Lisa. He followed her as they get out of the car, bringing their luggage with them. They were greeted by the friendly hotel front desk as they check-in at the hotel. Their rooms were just next to each other.

Jungkook watched them as Lisa comfortably walked side by side with Bambam and talking about things she will do while staying here for 5 days. Jungkook's chest aches.

He finally realized what Lisa felt all those times he rejected her and was pursuing another woman. He finally felt a slow stabbing pain inside his heart as it continuously broke apart. However, right now is not the time to give up.

"Bam, I needed to catch with Jungoo later, so I'll be giving you enough time to rest. Thanks for coming with me today."

Bambam put his hands on her head as Jungkook observed them more intensely. He started thinking that his rival was getting bolder and bolder by seconds to come. Bambam gave him an evil grin before turning back to look at Lisa.

"It's fine, Lisa. Enjoy your time. Tell me what happened next time."

Lisa then take out his hands away from her head before saying,

"If Tzuyu will saw you doing this to me, she will end up killing you."

Jungkook was somehow intrigued by what Lisa said as he leaned forward on her to whisper some words.

Jungkook could not take it any longer and so he holds Lisa's hand before strongly saying,

"Let's go Pokpak. We still have a lot of things to do so be prepared."

The man could only give Jungkook a sly smirk before telling Lisa to contact him if in case something bad will happened to indicate how he didn't trust Jungkook.

Jungkook was beyond pissed off though, but he held his head high and control himself.

They reach out to Jungkook's car before Lisa asked him if he was okay or if he was getting annoyed with Bambam, which he denied. Lisa sensed his jealousy despite his denials so she only chuckled as she finds him silly.

--------------

"Hmmm... Jungoo. You're cooking never really change... Ughh... Gosh. I miss this so much. Ahh...everything is just the same as before."

Lisa was now devouring her ramen like a hungry kid who hasn't eaten for her entire life. Jungkook smiled as he watched Lisa's cheeks puffed of fullness from the noodles she was eating, and her lips all surrounded with red sauce from the kimchi she had been devouring since a while ago. He sipped the hot noodles once more and only her grunts could be heard all around the room. Jungkook was just staring at her, possibly getting hot as he controlled his own hormones.