Her Sacrifices Pt. 2✒

Jungkook held his breath as his eyes wander to where Lisa was

Jungkook held his breath as his eyes wander to where Lisa was. His heart was pounding on his chest as he felt a little bit lightheaded with their current situation.

He never felt so much excitement before other than the time he graduated from college. His hands were shaking and were sweaty as nervousness swept his mind. He bites his lower lips as he texted Lisa that he already arrived.

He was calming his nerves by exhaling and inhaling at the same time. He keeps brushing his hair and looking at the side mirror of his car from time to time to check if he looked decent enough for Lisa's eyes to see.

"Jungoo~"

He heard her call as a wide smile swept off her face. Lisa seemed more mature than she was five years ago. Her fatty checks had reduced its size and she looked more mature and elegant. Her eyes were still pretty much the same. Light brown, big, and doe-like. She was wearing eyeliner. One thing that change was her way of accentuating her mole on her left eye. Back then, she used to hide it with her foundation, but now, Jungkook can see it clearly as she colored it using eyeliner too. It was adding to her charm. Lisa also cut her hair and bleached the inside of it with a white silver blonde.

She looked epic and stunning. Her bangs stayed at her forehead despite the wind dancing on her now short hair. She was wearing a dress-the first-time Jungkook saw her wearing a dress that shows her belly buttons and her sexy collarbone.

Jungkook could only gulp his saliva as heat warmed his whole body and all the lusty thoughts invaded his mind. He wondered if he might be blind all the years for not noticing the beauty in front of him.

He was frozen on spot. Whipped by the woman in front of him as she clings to him and hugged him so tightly. He smells her vanilla lavender cologne and he was taken far out of his fantasy land where he and Lisa only exist. He even forgot how he used to feel that way back then. He just recognized it as a normal feeling you would feel for someone that you have known your whole life but now, he realized, it was such a but mistake. He pressed both of his lips as a bead of sweat formed on his forehead.

''Jungoo, I miss you~''

The girl sweetly replies as Jungkook realized his rigidness so he turned to hug her back. Burying his lips into her nape as he smelled her scent. Lisa giggled at the sudden impact. Jungkook was shocked as well by what he did but he goes on. His hug tightened around her as he spoke in a much, much deeper voice.

''Me too Pokpak. I miss you~''

He almost felt Lisa's lips touching his cheeks as he runs his hand on her back. Just then, he heard a clearing of throat that he looked up at who he was. It was only this time his attention was caught up with a certain man standing beside Lisa. He was almost as tall as him with a slim body and a handsome face. His hair was dyed with a platinum blonde as he stands on her back, waiting for them to finished their lovely moment.