Busan, their memories✒

(𝓐/𝓝 𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓿𝓮

(𝓐/𝓝 𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓿𝓮.) ✍

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

May 15, 201X

Hi! This is Lisa still.

It's been a long time since I touch this journal. I forgot that I keep this in my drawer for 8 years, I didn't even know it was there all this time! I completely forgot it after the last time I touched this journal, which happened during Jungkook's 10th birthday.

Well, as you can tell by date, it's been frickin' 8 years since I got this notebook/journal. 8 years since I met Rosé and 8 years since I realized I like my own best friend. I ain't even lying but right now, at my age 18, I still like him. A LOT.

Things had changed though as the circle of friends that we had gotten bigger. Just 5 years ago, my cousin from Japan, Jennie Kim, and her twin brother, Taehyung decided to study in the same hometown that we're in which is Busan. Uncle Jihoon and Auntie Tori decided to come to Korea to settle there finally as things didn't go well back in Japan.

Auntie Tori was my father's younger sister so Jennie noona and Taehyung Oppa are my cousins and they both have 1/4 Japanese blood as Uncle Jihoon was a pure-blooded Korean who worked in Japan for his electronic company resulted in him meeting auntie Tori. They fell in love at first sight that resulted in the birth of my cousins. Sadly, they were both a year older than me.

However, since he was kicked out of the job, Uncle Jihoon decided to go back to Korea and settle here for good. Imagine how happy I was to finally be with my cousin on my father's side!

Appa helps them find an apartment near our house so we always hang out together.

Jennie and Tae become an addition to our growing group as Jin Oppa, Jungkook's older brother, started introducing his friends to us. Mainly his best friend Suga Oppa, who began dating Jennie noona just 5 months after she come here to Korea, then they became close to Rosé's Oppa, Hoseok Oppa, and Hoseok Oppa had found a best friend too that sometimes hang out with us. His name is Namjoon, I think? Jimin still hangs out with us and he still had some beef with Rosé. I never really understand those two, to be honest.

Just to give you also an update, last year, after Jennie and Taehyung graduated, our parents decided to send us 'all' to Seoul to prepare us (Jungkook, me, Rosé, Kun, and Haru) for college as Jin Oppa and Hoseok Oppa was already taking their degrees at SNU and Jennie and Tae was also admitted there. Same with most of our friends, so technically, it's been a year that we haven't gone back to Busan, and it's been a year since we occupied a rented house here in Seoul.