Chapter 1

My name is Alexandria, I am 16 years old, I have red hair and green eyes. I love music, games and I like drinking alcohol, but not the strong stuff, maybe sometimes I will try something strong. I also like playing with fire, I like to buy note books and rip the out pages just to burn them, I am a freak, but I found someone who loves me, his name is Jack, He is 18, he has black hair and blue eyes, and he is pretty tall, which is good, cause I like guys taller than me, because when someone is taller than you and you hug them you can rest your head on thier chest and it is warm and comforting, it is one of the best things ever.

I met Jack after school, a bully, Lillian, had decided it would be funny to steal my bag, run off with it, but as soon as Lillian ran off with it Jack ran after her, he caught her, and slapped that bitch, said something to her, and when Lillian heard it she had a shocked look on her face. Jack then returned my bag and said Lillian wont be bothering me anymore, cause it turns out Jack said I was his girlfriend and when she messes with me, she messes with Jack. I did love Jack, I have had a crush on him since grade 9, and when I heard the excuse Jack made, I felt sad, first I was happy, cause I thought it was true, but then i remembered it was a lie. After that Jack drove me home, and he KISSED me, he actually kissed me, then he explained everything, how he knew I loved him, cause one of my friends is not a true friend, she told him everything. Jack told me he felt the same way, and he likes girls younger than him, but only 2 years at most, so I was lucky.

How ever... Jack found out I like to burn things and play with fire, and he said I had to stop, he made me promise I would, but I told him I have troubles keeping promises, but Jack said he would teach me how to keep them, and if he did have to teach me, I would not like it, I wonder what he meant by that? At least Jack doesnt know about how I like alcohol, cause if he knew that then i am positive he would also make me stop doing that also.
        I wonder if I will ever change though.

Sorry this is so short, this is just the introduction, but I will try to have longer chapters.