Chapter 4

Jack's P.O.V.

When Alexandria and I said our goodbys I saw something in her eyes, like she was planning something evil, I didnt like it, it made me think that she is going to do something like what she usually does, playing with fire or drinking alcohol, I know she drinks alcohol because I have smelled it on her breath before, and if she does do any of that then I will have to punish her, I wont tell her parents, I dont want them to know, I will take care of this by myself, and I know how I will do it.
        I got home and walked through the door, I heard my mother call "Jack, is that you?", I replied with "Yes mom. How was your day so far?". "It has been good so far, Gardenia painted my nails, by the way Gardenia is in your room, she said that if you were gone to long she could enter your room and play with your games, is that true?" My mom asked, "Ya, i thought you wouldnt be back for awhile and I didnt want Gardenia to feel really alone, so I told her she could go in my room" I said as I walked up stairs.

When I reached the door to my room, I could hear Gardenia crying, I thought something like she was hurt so I ran right in, what I saw was Gardenia looking at me with terror in her blue eyes, and my gameboy beside her, it was broken in two. I am not sure what I am feeling right now, I'm confused, is it anger because my flame red gameboy lay broken on the floor, or is it sadness cause it is hurting my sister so dearly that she crying and sobbing, as she keeps repeating "I'm sorry, it was an accident, please dont hate, I didnt mean to, please dont hate me", why would I hate Gardenia? My precious little sister think I would hate her all because she broke my gameboy. It is my favorite thing to play, and it is my favorite color, but it is just a small game station, I can just buy another one. I close my bedroom door so mom wouldnt hear, I pick up Gardenia and carry her over to my bed and make her sit down, I then kneeled down in front of her, I know how I am going to handle this.

Gardenia had stopped talking, instead she covered her face with her hands and continued to cry, but a moved away here hands and lifted her head so Gardenia was looking in my calm blue eyes and I was looking into her terrified blue eyes. Gardenia opened her mouth to say something but I quickly spoke, saying "Gardenia, listen to me. I am not mad, I just want to know, how did it break?". "I-i was walkinng d-down the stairs for a d-drink, and a-as I was w-walking I d-dropped it, and it b-broke in t-two" Gardenia said, she was choking on her sobs, so I hugged her tightly, rubbing small circles on her back to calm her down. After about 5 min Gardenia was pretty calm, so I spoke again, "Okay Gardenia, its alright, it was just an accident, I'm not mad, you dont have to be so upset".
        "But I feel so bad, I broke your gameboy and now you can never play it, I feel awful, I cant believe I broke it, I feel so guilty" Gardenia said. and as she said that I thought of something, I dont like it, and I know Gardenia wont like, but it might help the guilt, so I spoke "Gardenia, do you really feel that bad?", Gardenia just nodded, "Do you want to get rid of the guilty feeling?" I asked, and again Gardenia nodded, so I got up sat down on the bed and said, "Then bend over my lap".

Gardenia looked horrified, "What!" she said, "I dont like it either, but it might be able to help you get over the guilt, I would not do this for no reason, and I would definatly not do it out of anger, I think it would help. So if you want to get rid of the feeling you are gonna have to trust me on this, but rememebr you dont have to" I said.
        Gardenia put her head down, and bent over my lap, I put my right arm around her waist to keep her in place, I cant beleive I am going to do this, I have only done this once and I cant beleive I am going to do it again. Before i could raise my hand to spank Gardenia quickly shot her head up saying "Wait!". "What, did you change your mind" I asked, "No, what if it hurts so bad I scream, what if mom hears?" Gardenia said. I thought about it for a moment, then I knew what to do. I made Gardenia get up for a second, then I moved all the way on my bed and my back was against the wall, "Okay, now we got enough room, you now have the pillow to scream into, so mom cant hear" I said. Gardenia got on bed and crawled over to me, and again layed across my lap. Gardenia burried her head in the pillow, and sadly, it is time to begin.

I raised my hand and brought it down at a moderate pace, I heard a muffled yelp come from Gardenia, oh how I hate this, but it has to be done. I brought down three more slaps, and Gardenia was crying lightly, it was only four that could make her cry, sadly I am stopping at ten. As I continued to spank Gardenia she continued to squirm and cry, when I finally reached the tenth slap I brought it down really hard, so Gardenia could feel that one over the others, and I am not trying to be a dick head by doing that.
        Gardenia sat up, sobbing and drying her tears, then I pulled her close to me and hugged her tightly. Gardenia rested her head on my neck and cried while I rubbed slow, soothing circles on her back, Gardenia held on to me tighly, though her grip was getting less tight, she was calming down and seemed like she was falling asleep, and I was write, her eyes were closed and her breathing was becoming more steady, the last thing she said before she fell asleep was "I'm sorry", then she was out like a light. I managed to break free of her grip and stood up, now Gardenia was laying on my bed sleeping, I didnt want to move her and wake her, so I just moved the pillow and grabbed a blanket from my closet and covered up Gardenia.

I picked up my broken gameboy and inspected it, well... time to show mom, but I am just going to say I broke it.

Authors note: Hey guys hope you enjoyed, and I know the spanking part wasnt exactly good, but it is my first time and the next time will be better, and also sorrry it had to be Gardenia, she is a sweet girl and sadly the first had to be her. Well anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and and hopefully the other chapters when they come out.