Chapter 5

Authors note: Hey guys, I hope who ever is reading this I hope you enjoy it. I did an authors note to ask you guys if you want to see anything in a chapter, like if Alexandria or Gardenia do something bad that gets them spanked, and who spanks them, or if you want to see something else, like the guys go to the beach or something. Remember that I welcome and appreciate request, also check out my profile to know what I will be writing about, you may see something that you are interestes in like Black Veil Brides or Naruto. Enjoy the chapter

Alexandria's P.O.V.

I walk through my bedroom door, I close the door and smile as I lean against it, and I think "what shall I burn?". If I want Jack to spank me then I have to burn something. I walk over to my closet and open the door, infront of me I see clothes, but when I look up I see a shelf, and I know what is on it, a bunch of notebooks, most of them un used and perfect to burn. I reach to where the new notebooks would be and I grab one, I look through it to see that all the pages are blankm perfect.
        I rip out all the pages, all 150 pages, then I threw away the thin card board and metal. I put the papers under my pillow, so I know where they are, then I lay down on my bed and grab my TV remote, I switch the TV on, I think I am going to watch Big Bang Theory, but first I look at the clock on the TV, it reads 12:29. I sigh, I wish I could spend more time with Jack, but he had to do his chores, he can only put them off for so long, plus Jack has to watch Gardenia while thier mother went shopping. Jack did say that there might be a chance of him coming over after his mom got back, but more than likely not, he said there will be a higher chance he would spend time with his precious little sister Gardenia.

After awhile I get bored watching TV, so I decide to do something else, but what can I do? Video games? Maybe. Drawing or writing? No, no inspiration. Prank phone calls? YES! Perfect. I grab the phone book and find a random number, before I dial it I put in #67, so that way no one can trace the phone call back to me. I dial the number and wait, then someone picks up.

"Hello"
"Yeah hi boss. I hid the body, now what"
"WHAT!"
"Sorry, wrong number"  said as I hanged up the phone, and when I did I started laughing.
        When I stopped laughing I sat up, I started to look through the phone book, but I had the strange feeling that someone was watching me, so I looked at my door and saw it was open, and Jack was standing there, holding Gardenia's hand, Gardenia had a smile on her face, while Jack looked angry, but damn, he looks hot when he is angry, he looks hot no matter what. "How long have you been standing there" I asked, "Long enough to hear about the hiding of a body" Gardenia said with a smile, she knew it was a joke and she thought it was funny, but Jack didnt, and then he spoke "Gardenia, do you remember what happened when I caught you doing prank phone calls with your friend Emma?". Gardenia blushed in embarassment and looked down and said "You made Emma leave and then you spanked me". I was shocked, Jack has spanked Gardenia before. But now I am feeling excitment going through me, I think Jack might spank me, looks like I wont have to wait till tomorow, I tried to look scared and not excited.

"Um, why are you here?" I asked, Jack replied with "When mine and Gardenia's mother left for shopping, she said we could visit you". Gardenia, rocked on her heels, gripping Jack's hand tightly asking "Are you going to spank Alexandria?", Jack replied with "Yes". Jack looked down at Gardenia, he tried lightly to get his hand free, but Gardenia had to tight a grip, Jack bent down to Gardenia's height and asked "Something wrong? You wont give me back my hand". "Please dont hurt Alex, she didnt do anything bad, it was just a prank, and it didnt hurt any one" Gardenia said, it was so cute, Gardenia is trying to defend me. "I have to, the person she called could have traced the call back here and then Alex would be in trouble with the police" Jack said, then I replied with "But they cant, I used #67, so they cant trace the call".

Jack sighed and said "I am sorry, but there is no getting out of this". I looked over at Gardenia and watched as Jack gently pried his hand away from Gardenia's grip. Now I am worried about one more thing, is Gardenia gonna watch? Jack walked over to me, but after the second step Gardenia grabbed his shirt and said "No, you cant, I wont let you" and with that said Gardenia kicked Jack with all her strength, though Jack showed no expression of pain, he just reached and picked up a now struggling Gardenia, Jack then said "You should never hit someone, especially family, now you are getting spanked like Alexandria" Jack put Gardenia in the corner and told her to stay there, Gardenia was crying lightly now., then Jack walked over to my bed where I was sitting and he looked at me with a stern face and said "What you did was wrong, now you must be punished, since the police arent invloved you are getting 30 with my hand", and then Jack pulled me over his knee, it was about to begin.

Jack's P.O.V.

I looked over at Gardenia who was now crying in the corner, all she wanted to do was help, but she made it worse now she is going to get spanked, it breaks my heart to do this. I focus on Alex, I raise my hand and bring it down on Alexandria's bum, then she yelped, that was one.
smack smack smack smack
smack smack smack smack smack

Alexandria was crying pretty hard, so I gently rubbed her bottom before continuing.

smack smack smack smack smack

Alex was crying really hard, I alternated from rubbing her back to her sore bottom, "Last five baby" I say.

smack smack smack smack smack

Now that the spanking is over I position Alexandria so she is sitting on my lap, her head resting on my neck, I started to rub her back in small soothing circles an attempt to calm her down, soon Alex fell asleep, so I move Alex so she is laying down on the bed. Then I walk over to Gardenia and pick her up, she is small enough for me to do so, she is really small. I cradle Gardenia in my arms as she cries, I didnt want to sit on the bed and disrupt Alex, so I sit on the floor and make Gardenia sit on my lap.
        Gardenia rest her head on my chest and continues to cry, I rub small soothing circles, just like I did with Alex, then I start talking "Calm down sweet heart, you are not getting spanked, I changed it, but if you ever hit me, or anyone else I will spank you. Now calm down, everything is fine" I say it in a soothing voice, and soon Gardenia is calm, she wraps her arms around me and hugs me tightly, then she says "I am sorry" And then she falls asleep, she always gets tired and falls asleep after she cries. I pick up Gardenia and carry her over to the bed and lay her down next to Alexandria. I look at my two favorite people in the world sleeping peacfully, but then I see Alex lift her head and she whispers "Lay down with me". I walk over to the other side of the big, queen sized bed and I lay down next to Alex, I am about to fall sleep, but then I feel something shift on the bed, I open my eyes to see that Alex is moving Gardenia so she is now in the middle of us, I wrap my arms around Gardenia. I look at Alex and smile, she smiles back and says "She is lucky to have you as a brother, and I am lucky to have you as a boyfriend" And as Alex finshes saying that she falls asleep, then I fall asleep.