one

it was another morning in jin's apartment after a busy drinking session. everybody was wasted, but seokjin for sure... isn't. since he's so busy scrolling on his phone early in the morning.

"and you've got into another break-up."

a voice greeted his morning.

seokjin rolled his eyes, lying lazily on the couch as soon as he heard one of his very best friend complaining with her hands on her hips. he looks up at her, muttering. "fuck off, byulie."

she shrugs, yawning. "what do i expect? you never last with relationships." moon byulyi kicks his feet off, forcing herself to seat in the same couch with him as he grunted. "it's not my fault that we don't click well!" he annoyingly replied.

byulyi mocks him, before whispering. "you're such a play boy, kim..."

"i'm the one getting my heart broken, moon byulyi!" he tore his eyes away from his phone, finally looking at the face of his best friend.

it's been a long time since they've started treating each other like siblings, being there for each other for all the time after sandeul introduced them towards each other. and it's a relief, they were always having their backs each time they needed someone.

but to describe their relationship? it wasn't as sweet as candy.

they're always rough within' each other, enough to curse casually, kick each other gently and even wrestle their fights out. it has always been like that, byulyi had been one of the boys along with heeyeon, a reason why the '92 crew is always comfortable with each other.

there's no deep censor in any single thing.

"you're not even crying every break up..." byulyi awkwardly whispers, biting on her chocolate bar while boringly adding. "are they not great in sex-"

"YAH!" seokjin sat up, whispering. "do you think that i take them for granted, you jackass?"

byulyi was silenced for a minute at his defensive attitude, before breaking into a laughter. "you're no fun!" she lets go of the bar, shoving the rest of the chocolate in jin's mouth which he gladly accepted. "look, why are you so busy finding your partner?" she asks him, slapping his legs.

"i'm nearing thirty..." he muttered.

"aren't we both?" byulyi snarls, glaring at him out of being offended at the age talk. snorting, seokjin gulps the chocolate down, replying. "i think you want to get old without getting married, i don't get you-"

"i have plans for marriage!" byulyi complained, crossing her arms. "then why aren't you entertaining-" he was about to drop names, until byulyi covers his mouth, muffling his words. "shut up, shut up!" she pushes him on the couch, as he laughed out loud, holding her waist to support her.

"okay, okay-" he inhales, before sighing.

byulyi was thoroughly confused, looking at him from above. "you good?"

he purses his lips, muttering. "maybe there's a reason why my dates don't always work out." he trails-off, letting byulyi get off from his frame as she sat back on the couch. "don't force things, it comes naturally ya know." byulyi replied casually, standing up to rummage on his fridge.

"mm, i think i need to rest with dating." seokjin grunted softly, shutting his eyes close while hearing byulyi sip on a drink in his fridge. removing the arm from his eyes to see her, he frowns.

"you're already drinking beer!?" he exclaims, as byulyi giggled. "i agree with what you've said, you need to take a rest from dating." she wiggled her brows, "start doing something instead of trying to find someone until you finally found real love!"