five

now he can sleep better.

he heads back into the room, sleeping into the bed along with byulyi, trying hard not to wake her up.

he was supposed to be asleep after some time, but he found himself staring at her for a moment.

byulyi was snoring softly, hands tucked underneath the pillow to warm her hands up. it was an adorable habit, but seokjin have been noticing it ever since.

and to be very honest, he always notices every single thing when it comes to byulyi.

whenever she's sad, whenever she's happy, or angry. he memorizes her, and he prioritizes her more than the way he sees the few people that he had dated. each time he'll see them, there's always something missing.

it wasn't what he was feeling when this vacation came into the picture.

byulyi fulfilled all of his heart's wish for contentment, even more than enough like it's about to burst.

he knew that it was bound to happen at all, but he never realizes that he's so close to admitting it to himself. byulyi just looks so beautiful asleep and more beautiful when awake. 

each time she's happy, his heart skips a beat. and whenever she's sad, he felt like every day was the worst. he used to think that they were soulmates, as best friends- rooting for each other's lives. byulyi had always stood with him through his heart breaks and happiness, and she's still here. 

everything feels so empty, until byulyi comes in. his whole world would light up in joy, and he already knows that he should avoid feeling that way. but bringing her here in a cabin alone in a few days was wrong, it made whatever he's feeling grow worse. he now realizes why his relationships won't last even an inch, and why it no longer hurts whenever somebody leaves.

and why he'll always choose byulyi above anyone else of those people.

he can't help but sigh softly, brushing his thumb on her fluffy cheek before she squirms softly, snuggling in his arms that made his heart thump heavily. she looks adorable, and it was the first time that a simple gesture would tug on his heart so much.

slowly, he embraced the woman in his arms.

someone that he have considered as his best friend- is no longer one in his eyes.

it will be do or die, if he confesses, it's either she'll oblige or disappear. and then again, he won't be able to manage to lose byulyi. 

not a chance.

it was sickening to death that everybody tells him that byulyi is not his girlfriend, and that's what hinders anyone who genuinely likes him to try a shot on him. but he didn't want that shot with anyone else.

and realizing it by now, his heart was clenching. 

byulyi slowly slips her hand in his waist, sighing in content before chuckling. to his surprise, he pulls away- thinking she's awake. but she's dreaming, like a little baby. her chuckle then faltered into a frown, as he smiles softly. his heart had never rested as soon as the first day happened in this place.

deciding to rest his mind first after realizing the sense of everything else, he caresses her hair, kissing her forehead before murmuring. "please don't be in love with someone else.." he closes his eyes, hugging her tighter, liking the feeling of byulyi obliviously burying her cheeks in his chest before snoring.

when morning came, seokjin acted like nothing happened. 

the day of leaving this place is finally nearing, yet it feels like it's just new. he had let the day pass around without letting her know what he have been feeling. he's still trying to fight it, but it wasn't helping at all.