two

"the hell?"

yongsun looks at byulyi packing her clothes, staring at yongsun with her bored eyes. "what?" she whispers.

a few days have passed, and the day before her (unwilling) vacation with seokjin had came. it was a regret that she had suggested him that place, he'll surely fall in love with that place and maybe even find another woman to hit into.

she sighs out of defeat, feeling like she's taking care of a huge baby all this time. "only with jin?" yongsun asks her, sitting on the floor while watching byulyi close her luggages. "mm, on the cabin we've rented back then in our trainee days." she whispers, as yongsun scowls.

"you two... aren't you already dating?"

byulyi scowls out loud, leaning towards yongsun. "the last thing that we'll do is date, unnie." she zips her pouch, murmuring. "i'm just accompanying him, it's just a three day vacation so nothing's gonna happen." she chuckled.

yongsun shook her head, watching byulyi obliviously pack her things. "you two are really amazing for liking anyone except for each other..." she whispers, but byulyi was unable to hear it.

"be careful, okay? make sure you're not gonna stir some rumors." yongsun reminded her, as byulyi cackled. "i'll bring you the frozen tteokbeokkis there, you loved that, right?"

yongsun's dark face glows all of a sudden, nodding continuously. "sure, sure!"

"and i'll make him pay for it." byulyi grins, finishing in packing her things up before dragging it out from the room, leaving a somehow confused yongsun. 

"you always tell us that you won't be dating each other, yet kim seokjin can't answer whether he likes you or not..." she sighs, scratching her neck, standing up. "hey, clean your mess up! when are you leaving again?"

"i said tomorrow!" byulyi yelps from the living room.

~

the final day came.

byulyi was awaken by a loud honking of a car outside, making her grunt and rose from her bed. she looks around, slipping out from her bed to slide the curtains open and see jin's car already parking on the lot.

slapping her forehead, byulyi looks at the wall clock, hissing. "it's just six in the morning!" she grunted, running back on the bed to savor the cold mattress, rolling over it until she hears him punching the code in her house. 

"moon byulyi." 

as soon as he came inside, he looks down over the woman that was lying lazily on the bed, still not taking a bath, still with her pajamas. "we're leaving by eight." he mumbles softly, switching the lights on as she hisses, covering herself with a pillow in the face.

"c'mon, get up!" seokjin begged her, pulling on her leg as she grunts softly, sitting up while rubbing her eyes. "it's still six, jin!"

"and we're leaving by eight!"

"it's a two hour gap!"

"and you prepare like a turtle!"

byulyi lets out a weird noise, something that doesn't make jin flinch anymore, used to her more than the others. he watched her rose from the bed reluctantly, whispering. "you should've just dated more women, now i'm being pestered instead of resting." 

"hey, hey." seokjin complains, adding. "you should be helping me to move on."

silence emerged, as byulyi turns to him. "is your heart really broken?" she asks him, as he blinks. "no."