three

"ah, you two are cheaters!" 

sandeul cried on the video call with byulyi and seokjin who were now unpacking in the cabin. "i've asked you one time about a vacation and you told me you hate my ideas!" seokjin retorted. "well that was before when you can fish, it's winter!"  ken pushed his cheeks near sandeul to fit in the camera.

byulyi keeps on laughing at the three bickering.

"don't tell me... you two have finally figured your feelings for each other!?" heeyeon fakely gasps.

seokjin intends to laugh it out and tell them that it's absurd, but he pauses- without knowing why. byulyi was the first to react and whine, yelling. "please stop pushing me with this guy right here, he's been through a very tough break-up." she mocked him, as everyone laughed- making seokjin nudge her shoulder as he complained. "it's a tough break-up!"

"you don't seem sad." the rest concluded on the other line.

seokjin grunted in reply of everyone ganging up on him, as well as byulyi who was laughing beside him. "if you two don't end up dating when you go home this time, i'll break down." heeyeon cried on the other line.

"stop shipping us!" byulyi and seokjin yelled in unison, while ken and sandeul looks at heeyeon in disgust. "a~ra~sso!" heeyeon giggles, shaking her head.

after the lengthy phone call with the '92 crew, they've unpacked their things, preparing to head out and venture at the festival stalls and sight seeing places. "sleeping in one room?" he asks her, hearing her screech. "separate, i won't let you touch me." 

"HAH, suit yourself young woman!" seokjin yelled from the other side, hearing her laugh. "hey, i have to ask you something." byulyi then heads inside his room, knocking on the wood then seeing him wearing his bucket hat that made her frown. 

"yuck, please get rid of that." byulyi walks towards him, grabbing the hat away as he whined. "what's wrong with that?" he watched her in horror as the woman tosses it away into the bed. "you can just wear your hoodie over, yeah?" she suggested.

"you really can't stop mingling in my life, don't you?" seokjin retorted. "and you can't stop dragging me everywhere each time you end up miserable on a date." byulyi fires back, walking out of the room, leaving him perplexed.

chuckling, he scoffs.

"heol,"

then he yelled.

"wait for me, let's go together!"

~

"why are we already in the souvenir shop?"

jin asks, unknowingly being dragged in a shop that shows all the items inside. "because it's where you should spend your money first!" byulyi drags his hand, murmuring. "go roam around, i'll just buy something." she points at him, as if he was a dog.

is this how a woman with three corgis act?

he tilts his head, watching her skipping out of joy while greeting the owner of the shop.

since he's already here, he had decided to look around and see some souvenirs that he could bring to his members or staff. his eyes maneuvers, grinning at the adorable figurines, absolutely feeling the christmas spirit through the works.

it's full of christmas decorating things, as he heard the rustling from behind. he then turns to see byulyi fussing over an artificial bonsai tree, her eyes lightening up as if she had found it already. 

the way her eyes twinkle and her lips curl, made jin's heart clench a little. he felt happy seeing her enjoying like this.

"jin-ah, look!" she calls for him, as he hops off from a higher platform to see her on the section of the bonsai trees. "i'll buy it."