four

the second day came, and he did his best to ignore what sowon have said.

and what he had felt on that ramen store.

maybe it was the teasing. there's no time for feeling contemplation since it's a vacation.

that's why he tried his best to act normal this morning in the cabin.

flash!

byulyi was awaken by a sudden click and flash on her face, making her squirm and open her eyes so quick, gasping when she saw seokjin on her bed, taking a morning face picture of her. 

"oh my gosh!" she yelled, immediately sitting up, grabbing his wrist to steal his phone, he laughs out loud, yelling. "good morning to you, too!" he chuckles, fighting her until she begs him to delete the picture in his phone. 

but he didn't. he had never told her about it, but his gallery was also filled with her pictures back then when they were on trips. 

he oddly feels calm each time he looks at her most random pictures, keeps on going back on those pictures whenever he's busy and distracted in work. there's something about this woman that keeps his energy up, and maybe he'll never know why.

but later on, maybe he will, too.

after the second day together, the two of them ventured into the festival stalls, the atmosphere felt lighter, and most of the people there were foreigners, and he's thankful that not much of the people will recognize them.

they were walking side by side, not hiding anything while enjoying some foods. 

but then, tanghulu came into the picture.

they must've stayed there for the longest time. she keeps motioning him to take pictures for her to send it to her members, as he laughs, taking it all. they've tried every single thing around, even some stalls were something that byulyi haven't encountered back then.

but it was beautiful.

to seokjin, it feels like he's into a whole new world, where it's only him and byulyi. 

they've kept on eating, even if advised on diet, they both had their own ways. "yah, yah." seokjin calls for her, checking her teeth since she keeps on munching on the strawberry coated with sugar. "it's not going to break!" she complained, making him frown and press his thumb on her tooth.

she gasps, slapping his hand away. "you're disgusting!"

he laughs out loud, grabbing her arm before wrapping his arm on her shoulder while they walk through. "how come you didn't told me this place?" he asks her, while she buys for a bubble tea. "yeah, you're really emptying my account." seokjin chuckled, about to bring his money out but she shook her head, slapping his hand. "of course it's a joke! i'll use my money too." she purses her lips, pointing at the menu card.

"choose your flavor."

he was amazed.

a tanghulu, then a bubble-tea? she must have an amazing digestive system that's controllable outdoors. he clicks his tongue, whispering. "i'll go for the wintermelon..." he heard her giggle, ordering right away.

while she's busy, his eyes looks around.

it's a huge place.

after maneuvering on the stalls, they've found themselves running into the sea-side. his heart had never felt this alive before venturing out with someone.

they were so free.

byulyi made him feel so free even back then, and he's happy.

"and.. tada!"