𝟬𝟬𝟱. 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻

◣ 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

◣ 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.... ◥

❝ 𝗶𝗳 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲, 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲. ❞

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

- [✩] ; CORA'S CHEEKS WERE PINK as she roamed the streets of London. Since uploading "Coffee Shop Boy" on her Instagram, the teenager got overwhelmed with the attention she was receiving. Yes, she was glad people like the song, but she couldn't believe that the mysterious coffee shop boy was able to found. It's not like Cora really expected that to happen and when it did, she panicked for a good hour before calming down. And all of the many compliments Louis Partridge, yes that was his freaking name, gave her made Cora feel very warm all over, especially in her stomach and chest.

Cora didn't want to stay cooped up inside the lonely apartment with her many thoughts, so she opted to stroll about and maybe get a bite to eat. Plus, she was ignoring her friend's incessant texts, so she could use a distraction. She then put in her AirPods and clicked her "movie vibe" playlist on Spotify and continued on her walk. There were many people in London, especially in the area Cora lived in Notting Hill, who decided that it was a good day to go on a walk around while the sun was out. Even though she was annoyed by the people who passed her and gave her strange looks for loudly humming along to Taylor Swift, she stood dead in her tracks at the sight before her.

On this particular street, all of the apartments were lined next to each other, (which reminded Cora of New York) and the beautiful colors the homes dawned on. There was baby blue, pastel pink, spearmint green, each home was unique and Cora was absolutely obsessed with it. The streets were vibrant with color, and she knew for a fact her friends back in Cape Cod wouldn't believe her if she didn't take a picture.

So Cora stepped between the rows of cars that were parked along the sidewalk and took her phone out. Once the camera setting was on, she looked through her phone and frowned at the angle. That's fucking hideous. She internally moaned and wrinkled her nose as she moved around the cars and shifted her phone around to get a better look. Cora then looked out onto the street, checking both ways to see if there were any cars driving and decided to step into the middle of the road.

When Cora looked at her phone, this time the picture looked a thousand times better. She snapped a couple of shots, crouching down and moving her phone to do a panorama picture horizontally. A happy grin fell onto her cherry lips as she admired the panorama for she was proud that the picture came out better than expected, and decided to post it later when she did a bit of editing.

Whilst the teen stood distracted in the middle of the road, she was completely oblivious to the car driving towards her. With Lauv playing loudly in her ears and the phone in her face as she admired and deleted some photos, Cora didn't hear the honking from the car. The moment she registered the fact that a headlight was coming towards her, Cora was suddenly grabbed by the waist and fell to her side with a loud thump.