𝟬𝟮𝟵. 𝗯𝗶𝗴, 𝗳𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂

◣ 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

◣ 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞... ◥

❝ 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗳 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂. ❞

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

- [✩] ; MONA HELD BOTH LOUIS AND MILLIE'S hands as she led them into Ko⭒fi with a small grin on her lips. She gave both hands a gentle squeeze before letting go of Millie's hand to pull Louis towards the counter, her shit-eating grin continuing to grace her face, which made Louis all the more suspicious of what was going on. It's not strange for him to hang out with Mona and Millie because they usually were out together. The only issue was that they knew very well that he was avoiding places Cora would frequent until she felt comfortable enough to reach out to him. 

"Louis, why don't you find us a seat? I'll get our drinks," Mona told him after letting go of his hand, all whilst Millie said she was off to the bathroom.

"Sure," he nodded and scanned the room in search of a vacant spot.

Louis's dark eyes fell on a table in the middle of the room and hummed as he walked over. He took another free chair from a nearby table (don't worry, he asked first) and sat down, putting his hands on his lap as he looked around the room. His mind instantly wandered to a certain day two months ago where he was in this exact coffee shop with a couple of his mates after school where he saw a really cute girl on the same day...

"Louie, you should just go over and talk to her, mate!" one of his friends smirked as they caught him staring at a girl across the shop.

She had long brown hair that was put into a side braid, and she was biting on the back of her pen while another pen hung behind her shoulder. Louis saw how she seemed to be in deep thought with whatever she was doing, taking a sip of her drink, and eating every-so-often only to scribble down some words. She was more than easy on the eyes in his own opinion, but he's also never seen her around.

"Oh he's whipped! Look at 'em!" another laughed as someone nudged Louis' shoulder, causing him to break his gaze from the unnamed beautiful girl before him.

Louis felt his cheeks flush once he realized his friends were smirking at him, making kissy noises and laughing at his newfound crush on the teenage girl. "I am not."

"Rubbish!"

"Keep your voices down, you wankers!"

His friends continued to laugh, poking, and prodding at him before someone had the most brilliant suggestion. "Hey, there's a piano in here right?"

Someone howled. "There certainly is."

"Go on then, Lou! Play us something!" Another grinned maniacally as they nudged him under the table.