𝟬𝟯𝟮. 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿

◣ 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

◣ 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞... ◥

❝ 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱, 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘁. ❞

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

...𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟...

- [✩] ; YET ANOTHER BLEAK DAY PASSED INSIDE OF THE VALENCIA-PARTRIDGE HOUSEHOLD, with both adults (yeah, that's right adults) struggling to leave the warmth of their bed. Well, technically that was a lie if we're going, to be honest here. Cora was ready to get out of bed, the restlessness in her bones willing to get on with the new day was a stark contrast to the body pressed against her back and arms circling around her torso.

"Lou, we need to get up." Cora sighed for what seemed to be the hundredth time that morning. "Let go of me you fuckin', oaf." she tried to pry her lovers' arms off of her waist, only to have him tighten his grip on her and pull her closer into his chest.

Louis groaned and stuffed his face into Cora's neck. "No," he grumbled into her skin. "It's cold, you're not. Stay."

Cora rolled her dark eyes as she shifted in his arms so she could face him. "How eloquently put, my dear." At this point, their noses were touched as the young woman had a small, playful smile on her lips. "C'mon, if we get up now I'll make those banana pancakes you love so much."

"Hnng," Louis mewled like a kitten.

"If we don't get up now then we'll be greeted by-"

"Nanay, Papa!" a young, sweet voice broke into the room as the door slammed open with unnatural ease. "It's up time! Up! Up!"

Louis groaned and pulled the covers over both his and Cora's heads. "No, no it's not! Your Nanay and Papa aren't here right now. It's all fake."

Jessika Joy, or more commonly known by her parents and loved ones as JJ, giggled as her toddler feet padded against the wooden floor before bringing her to her parents' bed as she climbed it. "You silly, Papa, I just see you." her bright brown eyes glistened in the morning light that shined through the window with a wild lump of dark curls on top of her head.

"No, I'm your Papa's twin brother- Dapa."

"Seriously, Louis?" Cora turned her head to look at Louis, unable to believe the lie he was pulling out of his ass to their four and a half year old. Then, having enough of his shit, she ripped the duvet off her head to smile at her daughter who was at the foot of the bed. "Hi, baby. Good morning."

"G'mornin', Nanay." JJ waved vigorously and suspiciously eyed the lump next to her mother. "Why is Papa be weird?"

Cora simply shrugged. "I don't know, he's a bit of a weirdo, isn't he?" she smirked devilishly as Winnie laughed. Then she reached over to hold her daughter in her arms and kiss her forehead. "Do you wanna help me make breakfast? Maybe it will help make Papa less weird."