𝟬𝟭𝟯. 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀

◣ 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

◣ 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞... ◥

❝ 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀. ❞

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

- [✩] ; CORA STARED AT HERSELF in the mirror and twirled around a few times. She looked fine and she loves her red skirt, which matched amazingly with the white graphic tee with waves on it. But the way the tee was tucked into her skirt was awfully frustrating to see with her own eyes. She got annoyed with how large her graphic tee looked tucked into her skirt, so in a moment impulsiveness, she cut off the excess part of her shirt to make it a crop top. The whole outfit looked a lot cuter with this new addition, at least in Cora's humble opinion.

The teenage girl did another spin in front of the mirror and smiled at herself. "Lookin' good, Corazon," she admired herself out loud and then removed a mascara smudge under her eye with her thumb. She hummed to herself before hearing a knock at the front door. "Coming, hold your horses!"

Cora ran out of her room in her socks and slid across the wooden floor. Once she made it to the door, she brushed the hair out of her face and pushed it behind her hair. She took a deep breath before opening the door with a small smile on her face. "Howdy cowboy!"

"Hey, Cora," Louis smiled back with his hands stuffed into his pockets as he stared at the girl in front of him. "You look great by the way. I told you that you didn't have to worry about what you had to wear."

Cora blushed slightly and ducked her head. "Alright, Louis, I get it. You like my fashion sense." she joked before shaking her head. "I just need to put on my shoes and get my bag then we'll be off! You can come in too, make yourself comfortable." she waved him inside as she turned around to slide down the hall and into her room.

As Louis entered the Valencia home, he took note of how spare the hallway was. There was a table against the wall with a vase of flowers, but nothing too flashy. Then, as he walked towards the living room, he saw hung up pictures of Cora and who he could only assume was her mother. In the photographs, Cora was young, at least a toddler, but she looked so happy in front of birthday cakes, and at the park, it made Louis quite happy to see this. As he looked around the living room, he could immediately tell Cora was the one in charge of interior design for there were bursts of color on the sofa and on the fireplace mantle, as well as art pieces along the walls.

"Shoes, shoes, now where the hell are they?" Cora loudly muttered to herself as she walked out of her room with a pastel pink Swedish mini backpack hung over her shoulder and her ukelele case on the other hand.

"Is everything alright?" Louis asked as he tore his eyes away from a childhood photograph of Cora and turned around to look at her properly.

She continued to grumble under her breath as she tore open the hallway closet open. "I can't find the freaking shoes that I wanted to wear with this outfit! I swear if my mom threw them out- I literally unpacked everything-" she let out a small groan before quickly stopping herself. She then took in a deep breath in a way to calm the hell down. "You know what, we're just going with the white doc martens because you have a thing to do and it would be extremely rude for me to obsess over shoes right now." she snatched up the doc martens by the door and held onto the wall as she slipped the shoes on.