𝟬𝟮𝟴. 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

◣ 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

◣ 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞... ◥

❝ 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗶 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗼𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗶 𝗮𝗺. ❞

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

- [✩] ; MILLIE RUBBED CORA'S SHOULDER as she updated her on the disaster that was her life. Mona was supposed to join them, but something came up so it was just Millie and Cora sitting at the steps of Cora's flat building. As before, Cora is an open book and so willing to share everything and anything about herself, except when it came to her emotions. So when it came to telling Millie about it, about her feelings for Louis, her face was blotchy from crying and hugging her knees like the baby she was.

"Millie, I'm galactically fucked!" Cora cried out as she rubbing her face with her hands. "I'm terrible when it comes to my feelings and I really like Louis, he's so sweet and so cute, but ugh!"

"Hey, hey," Millie frowned as she continued to rub Cora's back with a sympathetic tone lacing her words. "You're not terrible, you're a spectacular person, Cora. Louis understands that you're going through some things and just need your time."

Cora frowned, which seemed like a permanent facial expression for her, as she huffed out another sigh. "It's been two months, Halloween is in two weeks! How the hell is he going to forgive me for ghosting him all of a sudden, Millie?"

Millie thought for a moment and removed her hand from Cora's shoulder to her chin. "Well, you're a songwriter, right? You could compose a song for him. Louis has always said he liked your songs." 

She chuckled quietly. "It wouldn't be the first time I wrote a song for him,"

"Exactly! I can help you if you want, though, I've never written a song before." the other girl offered with a small smile.

Cora felt the corner of her lips twitch upwards as she raised a brow at Millie. "You'd do that for me? Because you really don't have to- I mean, if you want, you can sleepover! Or not... uh, Mona can join if she's available later?"

"Of course I wanna help! Mona should be available later, she's out with her parents but I'll let you know that she should swing by tonight." Millie smiled softly and then took her phone out of her pocket. "Oh my god I have no clothes with me- this is so impulsive-"

"You can borrow mine, no worries we're like the same size." Cora grinned before slowly standing up from the steps. "Let's go inside though, it's getting chilly."

"Girls night!" Millie squealed wildly. 

Once they got to Cora's flat door, she stopped once she opened the door, face slack. "Holy shit, I'm technically third-wheeling, aren't I?"