𝟬𝟭𝟵. 𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗮 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲, 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆

◣ 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

◣ 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞... ◥

❝ 𝗱𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝗮𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁. ❞

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

— [✩] ; CORA WAS RUNNING ON THREE cups of coffee and four hours of restless sleep when Louis arrived at her doorstep. She had half a bagel with some Nutella spread that she was still eating as they left her apartment, or as Louis called it, her flat. Louis laughed at her as she tried to keep up with his long strides and freakishly long legs, whilst she held her bagel in one hand and flipped him the bird with the other.

"You have an Oyster card, yeah?" Louis asked as they entered Paddington Station, the teen making sure that girl was close by.

Cora gave him a strange look before laughing lightly and quickly shook her head. "I'm highly allergic to seafood, so no."

He chuckled as he nodded his head at the nearby escalators, his hazel eyes glazing over the signs that were hung up. "Good to know, but an Oyster card is like a credit card specifically for public transportation in London. You can even download an app to put money on the Oyster card, or have your mum do it for you."

"I set up a bank account and got a debit card so I can do it myself," she nodded as she followed closely behind him. "While we're on the train, rails, tube, you've gotta give me a quick lesson in British slang coz this Oyster Card stuff- I need to be more in tune with it since I live here now if that's okay."

"Awe, I'm chuffed that you're turning to me for help." Louis put a hand over his heart with the most dramatic tone he could acquire.

Cora was quick to roll her eyes and lightly shove him. "You were my second choice, Louis, don't feel cocky now. I asked Google but got too confused. And, what the fuck does chuffed mean?"

After buying an Oyster Card and finding the correct line to go on, which was A40, Cora and Louis were sat side-by-side. Their shoulders brushed against one another as Cora moved every so often to get something out of her bag or put something back. From what Louis could tell, she was double-checking she had everything she needed, like her wallet, her keys, emergency makeup kit, sanitary items that she wasn't afraid to put onto display for the scarred Londoners, and other knickknacks she held in her bag.

"Hey, d'ya wanna listen to some tunes?" she asked as she took out her phone and her Airpods from her pocket.

"Yeah, sure," Louis grinned and held his hand out as Cora handed her one of the Airpods.

"Cool beans," Cora smiled as she pulled up a playlist on her phone and angled her body closer to the boy beside her. "I hope you don't mind some K-pop, because I'm going to expose you to my favorite groups."