Beach Time

Its been 2 hours since you left town.
Fundy keeps pulling on your hair to piss you off while Tubbo and you play ispy. Tommy has fallen asleep on your shoulder so fundy keeps trying to wake him up by turning the music up or turning Tommys least favorite song on. Wilbur takes away fundys music privileges since Nikki has fallen asleep as well.
"F--king simp" fundy mumbles
"Calm down furry" you turn around to pat fundy on the head, him widely smiling.

About another hour later Nikki wakes up to wilbur pulling over at a rest stop for everyone to get out and stretch.
Everyone gets out except you and Tommy, for hes asleep and wont allow you to get up.
"Tommy wake up"
Silence.
You boop him on the nose in an attempt to get him up but it doesn't work.
. . . .
"If you dont wake up you'll get my woman germs-"
Just like that Tommy woke up and was o u  t of the car.
You followed him out and realized wilbur stopped at a rest place just next to a beach. Nikki and you looked at each other and raced towards the sand, now having a new mission to make a sand castle.
"We cant stay for too long we have a reservation at a hotel for tonight two towns away!" Wilbur tries to explain as fundy, Tubbo and Tommy run to the ocean. Tubbo gets distracted by a bee on a flower half way through and stops to admire the creature.
You look at Nikki then over at fundy and Tommy now fighting each other with pieces of drift wood.
"Should we?" Nikki asked, already knowing what you meant.
"Y e s"
Within 3 minutes you and Nikki had fundy completely barried in sand. Tommy sitting on a piece of wood jealous hes not getting attention from you. Tubbo walks over to you and Nikki with a bee on his hand.
"I made a friend" Tubbo says while smiling.
"Awh good for you tubbo go show tommy hes being a sadinnt again"
"Otay Y/n" Tubbo says before leaving to go talk to Tommy.
Wilbur was still at the car going through some of the bags to find snacks and drinks for everyone before quickly realizing there were none.
"Goddammit" wilbur sighed.

About half an hour later everyone returned to the car, you soaking wet due to the fact tommy pushed you in the ocean. Since you couldnt find your bag in the car and there was no place to really change, you had to stay in your wet clothes.
You glared at Tommy as you got back into the car, fundy reaching his arm over the seat and dropping his hoodie in your lap.
"Fundy im fine I dont want your hoodie getting wet" you say, looking back at him.
"Ah no its fine its what a gentleman would do anyways" he says looking at Tommy "I have more its okay"
You smile putting on his hoodie, it being way too big for you but quite warm compared to your ocean cold clothes, of course.
Everyone else gets back into the car.
Tommy just finished being lectured by wilbur for tossing you into the water, getting even more mad by the fact your wearing fundys hoodie.
For most of the car ride to the hotel tubbo stayed quiet lightly petting his new bee friend. You and Nikki texted each other since you guys didn't want to interrupt wilburs singing while tommy rested his head on your shoulder, lightly poking your hand.
After a while Tubbo peeped up and said "wilbur we would of gotten to the hotel by now if you had taken a right not a left"
After that wilbur and him started arguing. You and Nikki still texting each other, Tommy now asleep since the sound of fighting soothes him. What an odd one he is.
Fundy was on his phone in the little fort he made out of suit cases in the back.

About 40 minutes later you all arrived at the hotel, it being dark outside now.
Wilbur woke everyone up.
Tubbo got outside, his bee immediately flying away.
"What.." Tubbo sounded obviously heartbroken that his new friend left him.
You hugged Tubbo reassuring him he would get a new bee at some point. Everyone grabbed their bags and walked inside wilbur immediately going up to the front desk.
"Hello ma'am I have a reservation for the 3 bedroom sweet under the name Wilbur Soot"
The lady at the desk looked through her computer before handing wilbur 3 key cards to the room
"Your room is number 103 on the 2nd floor enjoy your stay" the lady said smiling.
Wilbur signaled us to follow him and started walking towards the elevator, everyone else following.

[804 words]