{ I̽ s̽p̽y̽ }

It had been a while of driving once you realized Tommy and Nikki were both asleep, Tubbo just drifting off. You wondered how much longer it would have to take until you got to California and you kinda forgot why you all decided to go there in the first place. You recall when at first you offerered the idea to Nikki about the whole thing. She said there was a huge carnival / amusement park starting up over there and that it would be cool to kinda go across the country. ((Quick note not sure if I mentioned this before but the virus going on right now doesn't exist at this time in the story)) As you were thinking back to the conversation you had with Nikki, the car stopped, snapping you back to reality ((oh there goes gravity..im so sorry im sleep deprived-)) to look out the window.
"Come on everyone we have got to eat at some point" Wilbur claimed, looking back at everyone to see if they were awake.
You glanced out the window again to see a mcdonalds, soon looking back at Tommy to wake him up.
"What do you want?" Tommy groaned, rubbing his eyes.
"You sleep a lot, now come on dork unless you don't want food"
As soon as that last word slipped out of your mouth, Tommy was fully awake and out the door, as with mostly everyone.

20 minutes later everyone arrived back at the car, Wilbur half way through everyone eating, realized how late it was getting and decided we needed to get back on the road.
Tommy was complaining since hes a very slow eater per say.

Longer into the car ride you all drove through a city, the lights shining bright into the windows, lighting up most of the car. You noticed how the majority of the trip, Tubbo had been mostly silent.
"Hey Tubbo watcha doing" you ask.
"Oh hey y/n, I dunno the car ride is just a bit boring with mostly everyone asleep, I though you were as well I didn't wanna bother you"
"Yeah im kinda bored too...we should play some sort of game" you suggest.
"What are game are we supposed to play Y/n, we are in a moving vehicle" Tubbo points out.
"I dunno like uh maybe I spy?"
"Yeah okay I guess, wanna go first?"
"Sure! Hmm okay lets see" you look around the car, trying to find the color to an object. "I spy with my little eye something.. Blue"

Tubbo looks around the car, mainly areas he saw your eyes focus on.
"What shade of blue?" Tubbo questions.
"Like a brighter shade of blue like the sky usually is" you answer, not breaking eye contact with Tubbo attempting not to look at an object and give it away.

Tubbo continues to look around, guessing various objects like your shoes, Fundy's jacket, one of the suit cases in the back, and his hat.
"Still nope!"
"What else is blue in this car? We are sitting right next to each other there's no way you can see something I cant" sounding a bit pitiful. "Can I have a hint at least?"
"Okay fine heres your hint
Its shiney"
"Y/n that doesn't help at all nothing in this car is shiney"
"You never said pick something inside of the car" you chuckle.
"If it wasn't in the car its long gone by now how am I supposed to guess something I probably never even saw?"
"I don't know I mean how do you think George even plays this game" you continue with the best impression you can of the british man "Is the color gray by chance or is it blue Im ColOrBlInD" ((I don't mean to be offensive to any color blind people my humor is just non existent I apologise))
"Awh come on that's kinda mean Y/n"
"Oh I know" you giggle.
"Wow, Okay my turn and we are spotting things in the car. Okay lemme see.. I spy with my eyes something...Orange" Tubbo says with confidence.
"Is is Wilbur's shirt"
"How did you guess that so quickly?"
"Gee I dont know maybe because you looked directly at him then said the color of his shirt"

Tubbo crosses his arms and glares at you "your mean"
"No you"
"That's not eve-" Tubbo was quickly cut off by a tired voice from the back of the car.
"What are you guys doing and why Arent we at a hotel yet its 1 am"
"Well you seemed to of woke up in a great mood"
"Im just curious y/n but I guess Wilbur doesn't physically need sleep anyways"
"No, no I don't" Wilbur spoke up from the front. "Also only maybe did I forgot where the next hotel was"
"See Wilbur your old and forgetful"
"Fundy I've paid for this entire trip, maybe you would like to drive across the country and pay for 5 other people as well with yourself while trying to get there so everyone isnt stuck in the car for 4 days?"
"Nah im good with my little fort back here"
"Of course" Wilbur mumbled.
"What did you say?"
"Oh nothing, nothing at all"
"That's what I thought" Fundy said, sitting back and playing on his phone once again.
"Wanna keep playing Tubbo?" You ask, not getting a response. "Tubbo?"
You look to your left to find a sleeping Tubbo, his hat pushed down over his eyes, his head leaning against the glass of the widow.
You sigh and stare out the sunroof above you.
As you start to doze off looking up at the tall bright lights from buildings along with some stars in the distance, you feel a drip of water land on your nose, you soon waking back up to close the sunroof, then hearing the pitter patter of rain above you. The sound oddly calms you down enough to fall back asleep.

[<W̥ͦo̥ͦr̥ͦd̥ͦ c̥ͦo̥ͦu̥ͦn̥ͦt̥ͦ: 979

O̥ͦh̥ͦ y⃤e⃤a⃤h⃤ 𝙸 𝐠𝗼𝐭 ⓒⓞⓞⓛ ᖴOᑎTᔕ n̑̈ȏ̈w̑̈ :>

Kinda wish I made it a thousand words that would of been kinda cool but I really couldnt think of how to continue this chapter much longer and tbh kinda feeling like Wilbur at this point I have only slept for like half an hour over the past 2 days
Anyways hope you guys liked it uh sorry if its bad this was all written at about 4 am >]